1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Gold of Duty: Zombies [KOD: Zombies] 1.1

A 2D version of Call of Duty Zombies (KAG zombies with guns)

1. Bug fixes and new features!!!!!

kaizokuroof
    Good news first!
    Added:
    - Upgradeable structures; healing station, different stores per weapon class
    - Upgradeable guns
    - Balance tweaks on weapons
    - New zombies, zombies with stronger HP/DMG (visual cue is eye colour)
    and more.

Removed:
    - All maps bar one, which was edited to fit with the new shops
    - A lot of the guns
    - Automatic weapons; ie, SMG's and AutoRifles
    and more

Probably some other stuff. Some noticiable improvements in crash happening, although it does still happen (still...
    Beo likes this.
  2. Rewrite and fixes for days!

kaizokuroof
    Hey guys,

It works!!! check the main page for a guide, details and happy zombie killing!

V1,0!!!!
    EhRa and PUNK123 like this.
  3. Few fixes - This version actually works

kaizokuroof
    Hey guys, here is a quick fix version - the last version didn't even work so I've removed some of the features, such as hunger for now and made sure it actually works.

Still need to work on some of the other stuff, but at least people can test it out and work on maps etc
    PUNK123 and Brownies like this.
  4. 0.41 - Small bugfixes and additional features

kaizokuroof
    Friday, 10/10/14, Fixed bug with MP5, Float for bullet damage wasn't being declared because I missed a semi-colon =3
    - Fixed a bug with the testing gunshop, spelling mistake/trying to include a script that didn't exist
    - Fixed a bug with chicom, same as MP5 bug.
    - Fixed a bug with Sniper, Fire interval was not declared correctly (missing semi-colon)
    - Duplicated RayGun, caused by Rayne's raygun being the exact same name as mine. Remove Rayne's raygun for now.
    - Fixed Glock18 fire interval...
    PUNK123 likes this.
  5. King Arthur's Gold of Duty: Zombies [KOD: Zombies]

kaizokuroof
    Alright, took me a little bit longer to get this small update out, but whatever here it is, enjoy!!!

Few little bugs are now gone, additional guns are now purchasable. Default mapcycle has been changed to include only ONE map, which gives players the ability to test all the guns and the basics mechanics of the game.

Included some additional scores and such on HUD, based off redux zombie code.

I'll try and make some more maps, that don't actually suck in the upcoming week or...
    PUNK123 and 8x like this.