1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

long wood bow's classes v1.94

More classes. Anyway.

1. Balance changes and more

long_wood_bow
    Balance changes:
    • More fire arc degrees for gunner's double shoots 16 -> 24
    • Added more friction 0.1 -> 0.5(arrow is 0.2) and drag 0.2 -> 0.3(arrow is 0.7) of bullet. It is lost some range
    • Reduced velocity border to disappear 30 -> 26.385 (archer's arrow x1.5).
    • Now bullet damage will be disappeared by velocity, 1.5~1.0
    • Reduced bullet normal stun 25 -> 20, already shield hit stun is reduced to 10 on mid to far hit
    • Now musketman can dig thick stone using shovel, but maybe I'll nerf
    • No stun when butcher hit shield, that was 20 ticks
    • Now you can buy butcher's poisonous meats and oil from quarter, TDM shop(I forgot oil before) and DTS shop. Still can buy only oil at builder shop
    • No poison damage and cure for corpses, it effects to butch
    • Now assassin needs more knife hit to break blocks, wood and dirt_stone 3 -> 6 hits and other 2 -> 3
    Fixed and Tweaks:
    • Changed design of class change menu at tent and like that
    • Changed the order of some shops. brought materials in builder shop to last and burger in TDM and DTS shop to first, for buying using number key
    • Now mine icon in knight shop get team colored
    • Changed poison cure sound
    • Changed default heads of some classes
    • Now thrown spear and chakram don't work as a ladder before colliding something
    • Changed musketman's building system when lost frames, like builder
    • Now you can get help when musketman is building, like builder
    • Knight and some classes can melee through ally barricades(that blocks allies melee attack like door), so changed KnightLogic.as even light edition
    • Fixed that "Could not create sound buffer" message on client when musketman fully charged(sound was too short? because of environment?)
    • Removed rockthrower's debug message for solve the problem of "temp blob" tag
    Other:
    • Solved that building blobs of rockthrower and musketman don't get "temp blob" tag on client, so now I don't afraid to make more classes
    • Brought some sentences in OneClassAvailable.as to genuine shops, maybe better for other mod makers
Return to update list...