1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Oli's Maps 1.06

A collection of every map that I have made, along with a wires palette

1. Olimarrex
    This is where I will post any map that I have ever made! Anyone can use these maps for whatever twisted purpose they feel like. All feedback is welcome, I would particularly like feedback on the CTF maps, in terms of resource distribution and stalemate-ness.
    I've made a palette for wires - I used the same colour for dirt in the borders, so it can be loaded up like a map.
    Not sure why you'd want to, but hey C:
    WirePalette.png
    CTF Maps
    League - Inspired by emobas. I have been thinking about a map like this for a long time, I'd be really interested to have your opinion on this map.
    League.png

Atlatl_Peaks
    Atlatl_Peaks.png

Lake_Ko'l - Ko'l means lake in Uzbek. Halt Arratay anyone?
    Lake_Ko'l.png

Cliff_City - Hush, the name makes perfect sense.
    Cliff_City.png

Sword_City - This was more curiosity, I was wondering wether it would be harder to tunnel around when the whole underground was covered with spikes and evil pits.
    Sword_City.png

Three_Flags - Meh, I'm still experimenting at this point, and I will try to be 100% open to feedback.
    Three_Flags.png

Trousse - This map was originally intended as a 2 tented map, I was going to put bedrock all the way, but unfortunately it turned out that you can't have more than one tent at a time, and using a tunnel would be dangerously vulnerable to griefers.
    Trousse.png

CTFAnglerFields - A massive CTF map, I made this one with CTF Expanded in mind, but I imagine it would work just fine in normal CTF as well, just lack of flight might make it more stalematey than otherwise.
    CTFAngler_Fields.png
    Sandbox Maps
    Paiche - Kudos if you know what the floating island is meant to be. Paiche isn't a very good map, but I thought I might as well put it up anyway.
    SBPaiche.png

Digguh - This map I think looks quite a bit prettier than Paiche, not that anyone would care xD. The large cave is a great place for a base, though it might be a little annoying if several bases were in there, there's only 2 entrances, so it is kinda easy to hog. SBDigguh.png

Tri-Sky -There are THREEEE Skies! The top one is for people who like to fight it out, the middle one has big mountains, the bottom one has lots of water, It might separate people a bit, but I think I prefer this way of adding in more space than the conventional way, it's harder to get in peoples ways when you're throwing kegs around with bumpers... He knows who I mean >:C
    SBTri-Sky.png
    Assault Courses! By far my most favourite thing to make, I've recently been messing around with adding an easy & hard route, as well as check-pointed maps. Monkey_Feats has now fixed the AC mod and the maps that use wires will now work!
    Archer - My most favourite Assault Course so far! It is similar to ACHellOrNot, in that it has team checkpoints, but it is WAY more organised, and it's much easier for nubs to work out which way to go, it has a couple more interesting utilisations of wires, including a few sprint courses, and a few arrow spamming ones - though the arrow spamming challenges are easy as heck.
    ACArcher.png

Choice - This is the first map I made with an Easy & Hardcore route. The real issue with this one is that its large size can cause lag for some players, which sux.
    ACChoice.png

HellOrNot - This map is my first map with checkpoints. It's roughly half the size of ACChoice, but I believe the introduction of wires also seems to cause lag? When Course 15 was much wider I found that we seemed to have an issue with cumulative lag, not sure if that was just me, but I may remove it depending on things.
    ACHellOrNot.png

Sky - I intentionally make sure that none of these names make any sense. ACSky was the very first map I made, since then I have made it look slightly less shi-, bad.
    map7.png

Triathlon - The second map that I ever made. I think the introduction of grass probably made it look quite a bit nicer, but the map itself isn't very riveting.
    map8.png

Medvance - This one I quite liked, it's still really quite a challenge for new players at the start, but some of the ideas in this one were delicious, particularly challenge number 4.
    map9.png

I have made a few other assault course maps, such as ACCircle *sniff*, but I lost them in the pit that I store my derp badges in.
    TTH Maps
    I intend on making some TTH maps at some point, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
    EhRa, TBA_LordKnight and PUNK123 like this.

Recent Reviews

1. JackMcDaniels
    JackMcDaniels
    5/5,
    Version: 2016-08-24
    I like the look of your new assault course map, the concept of checkpoints that benefit the whole team is interesting. Here's hoping we see a fix so that contraptions work properly. Keep up the good work.