1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Oli's Maps 1.06

A collection of every map that I have made, along with a wires palette

1. New AC map, new large CTF map, and a new SandBox map.

Olimarrex
    ACArcher - My most favourite Assault Course so far! It is similar to ACHellOrNot, in that it has team checkpoints, but it is WAY more organised, and it's much easier for nubs to work out which way to go, it has a couple more interesting utilisations of wires, including a few sprint courses, and a few arrow spamming ones - though the arrow spamming challenges are easy as heck.
    CTFAnglerFields - A massive CTF map, I made this one with CTF Expanded in mind, but I imagine it would work just fine...
  2. New CTF Map

Olimarrex
    I've added in a new CTF map based around emoba style maps. League.png has 3 "lanes" - the first one is underground, second one is in water, and the third is above ground. I'm hoping to direct players overground for the first rush with animals in the first 2 lanes. It's likely that just going over ground is the most simple option - but a surprise attack over water could be devestating, depending on the enemies placement of walls - the ledge just past the spawn could be used to great...
  3. Fix & new sandbox map

Olimarrex
    Fixed ACHellOrNot, and made one of the levels a weenie bit easier. Also added in a new sandbox map: SBDigguh