1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Open Source] KAG Tools v0.4.0.2

A set of useful modding tools for the game King Arthur's Gold.

1. Koi_
    KAG Tools
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A set of useful modding tools for the game King Arthur's Gold.

This was a project I originally started for my own personal use, and figured that some people here might find it useful.
    If you have any bug reports or feature requests, feel free to leave a comment and I'll see what I can do.

The source code is available here.
    [​IMG]

Features
    • Shortcuts for useful folders such as the KAG install folder.
    • Quickly test your mods in singleplayer or multiplayer environments with the click of a button.
    • Easy to use mod selector with a search bar to quickly choose which mods to use when testing.
    • Create new mods and duplicate existing ones for quick updates.
    • GUI for various useful settings such as Gamemode, Width, Height, etc. to avoid manual file editing.
    • Manual interface for quickly finding engine functions/variables as needed.

Installation
    1. Download and run the installer.
    (If you get a "Windows Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting." message, click "More Info" then "Run anyway")
    2. Once installed you will be prompted to select your KAG install folder.
    3. Enjoy!
    Updating
    • The app automatically checks for updates when launched and will prompt you if there are any to install.
    • You do not need to download and run the installer again.

Recent Updates

1. Release v0.4.0.2
  2. Release v0.4.0.0
  3. Release v0.3.0.1

Recent Reviews

1. xHKGx
    xHKGx
    5/5,
    Version: v0.4.0.0
    Nice. Helpful. Neat. :)
  2. marcel5
    marcel5
    1/5,
    Version: v0.3.0.1
    I think cool your software, but it could be compatible with DotNet < 4.6.2 (version below)
  3. an_obamanation
    an_obamanation
    5/5,
    Version: v0.2.0.1
    As someone who is just getting into kag modding this thing is perfect for me, as i'm bound to make many mistakes. Absolutely beautiful.
  4. Pirate-Rob
    Pirate-Rob
    5/5,
    Version: v0.2.0.1
    10/10, removes the tedium from mod making :D