1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[Open Source] Map Editor 1.3.1

A simple yet powerful Map Editor for King Arthur's Gold! Officially discontinued but Open Source!

1. Open Source!

numpad
    In the past months I barely had any spare time since there was much work for school to do, so I toyed with the idea of releasing the source of my project. Originally, I planned to release it long ago, but canceled the idea since there was much work left like commenting the code, making it suitable for open source and thinking about a license.

I finally, after a comment from AsuMagic, did all this so anyone who wants to improve / modify my project can do this now!

The project is licensed...
    norill and Noburu like this.
  2. [Added] Rotated Doors and Chicks!

numpad
    You can finally place Rotated Doors (Neutral, Blue, Red) and Chickens.
    To make clear if your Map got exported or just copied to your Clipboard because of an error, a message will tell you!

Or short:
    + Rotated Doors
    + Chickens
    + Message on Export
    101i and RadioActive like this.
  3. Version 1.3 - Newsfeed and Script-Sharing

numpad
    You will now find a newsfeed and a Section "New Scripts". You can now upload your scripts for other people to download with one click, and they can download them with one click.

Note:
    Sharing is still in Alpha phase and problems might occur.
    The newsfeed is fully functional and is pretty useful to note you about updates.
    norill likes this.
  4. [Fixed] Export now should work everywhere!

numpad
    Since many people had problems with exporting maps, there should now be a really save way to do so.
    When you export a map, you also copy it to your clipboard so you can paste them in any image-editing program to save them from there, if the editor fails at it.

The problem apparently occured for people with Russian, Chinese, etc. characters at the export path.

Big thanks to "Inferdy" for helping me fixing this problem!
  5. [Fixed] Problems exporting Maps

numpad
    Update 1.2.1:
    Changelog:
    [Fixed] Game freezes when exporting maps.