1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RadioActive's Map Pack Map files/versions: 82

KAG Beta CTF, TTH & Sandbox maps. New maps every month! Download and rate them! Suggest your ideas!

1. Fixes and 2 new CTF maps

RadioActive
    [​IMG]
    2 new CTF maps
    • Troxx

• CTF
    • Sandbox​
    • PosseFactory
    • CTF
    • Sandbox​
    TTH version of
    • TrapFactory
    Fixes:
    • TrapFactory

- Noob level up!: once again I forgot to add trees.. (Added in this version)​
    • Ratz
    - fixed flag positions​
    • Sunny Side
    - removed some traps and spikes
    - small changes in the middle of the map (caves added)​
    • Crags
    - fixed flag positions
    - changes flag positions (2)
    - added more gold to the map
    Additional infos:
    Two things. As i said before I have much less time in the last months of the year. So - there will be only one update in this year, probably somewhere in late November.
    What should you expect?
    • 2-4 new flat CTF maps
    • 1-2 new TTH maps
    + 2 TTH versions​
    • I'm sure that some of the maps don't have enough gold, the flags may be incorrectly positioned. I'll check them all.
    • Long time ago I said that Sharcave needs a remake. It will be done.
    • Some of you may remember that I said I'm working on huge sandbox map (1000x450). To be honest - progress on it is like 10%. This map has never been a priority. I don't know if I should delete it and make one a bit smaller for RPG servers, and finish it when I find some time.
    • New/More RTDM maps? Nawww, not this year.
    Making new maps is cool but srsly - I can't make them every week :D I'm going to spend more time playing battle builder and rekin pleb with spikes.
    • I want to add sth to my thread, it's sekrit for now but it will take me some time to make.
    I think that's all, we'll see how it goes.
Return to update list...