1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

ServerTool 2015-01-24

An easy simple tool to help new and even old players hosting their own dedicated servers.

1. easier way to join the server added

blackjoker77777
    ~~What's new?~~
    -Made the program more stable , and replaced some old libraries to be sure it will be compatible with all the Operating Systems.
    -[Added] a "PM me" button to contact me if you faced any issue or found any bugs.
    -[Added] a new Tab ("How to join this server").
    -[Added] an automatic system to detect The IP address and the right Port used to host the server.
    -[Added] a detailed tutorial on how to host a server and how to join it.
    -[Fixed]
    some of the .dll files unable to load.
    -[Fixed] the "Custom" button not working sometimes.
    -[Removed] Some useless codes that caused some useless .tmp files to get created in the KAG folder.
    ~~a New Screenshot~~
    upload_2015-3-22_21-0-51.png

~~How to support me?~~
    if you really want to support me then please download , try and then give me Feedbacks and report any bugs you find (using the "PM me" button or in this resource thread) . This will help to improve this little program and make it easier for newcomers to host their own dedicated servers .
    I know that this tiny thingy isn't a big deal but at least I am sure it would be useful for some of us . So let's spread the love and joy ::)::thumbs_up:.
    PS: I just made this update because I met a lot of players in-game that liked this program and asked me to keep updating it and making it better , also I got many PMs asking about "How to join my own server?" and "why am I getting that error when I join my server using the server browser?". I want to apologize for all of those because I didn't make it clear enough in the first release , I wish this new update will clear it up for them ::):.

~~The program isn't working for me , what's wrong?~~
    just search "Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5" on Google , download it then install it . And VOILA the program will run without any issues.
    Have FUN !!!
Return to update list...