1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Weighted Companion Crate 2014-01-04

Your faithful ally in every testing environment

1. norill
    After 3 4 years of constant development i present you my life's work, my magnum opus:

Weighted Companion Crate
    Bez tytułu.png

This state-of-art piece of equipment brought to you by King Arthur's Science Enrichment Center has numerous useful applications:
    • activating Fifteen Hundred Megawatt King Arthur's Science Heavy Duty Super-Colliding Super Buttons*
    • protecting from King Arthur's Science High Energy Pellets*
    • providing a convenient altitude augmenter for accessing elevated areas
    • storing your personal belongings
    • helping you avoid physical injuries caused by sharp, metal objects by providing a completely unsuspicious object to block visible emissions from your body
    • provides a faithful companion in these times of war, turmoil and mistrust that will GLaDly listen to your unbosomings and accept your tender hugs (29% less splinters now!)

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the Companion Crate cannot speak. In the event that the Companion Crate does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

Keep away from open fire and King Arthur's Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerators. Do not submerge in liquids for extended periods.

*) not included in package

Unpack into Mods folder, update mods.cfg, and type !wcc to spawn.
    License: CC-BY
    Osmal, Geti, BarsukEughen555 and 16 others like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Geti
    Geti
    4/5,
    Version: 2014-01-04
    I loved my companion crate but even with the reduced splinter rate the tender hug feature was still underwhelming.

Clever use of layering to avoid any new assets, the emote feature was also strangely cute.