1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombie Fortress Battlefield ZFB_200408

zombie fortress battlefield

1. ZFB v2.3b

Tsilliev
    [​IMG]
    So I got some feedback from Vermilicious, so I made this update.
    As you can see from the picture above crates should now have labels so it is easier to see what you are going for.
    The other change is in the workshop menu, from now on you dont have to click E while going through the menues,, they will open on click, additionally I have created a back button for all menues in the workshop so you dont have to destroy the workshop if you went in to the...
  2. ZFB v2.3a Small Fix

Tsilliev
    A small fix that fixes the images in the economy building tab plus making the grain to drop a seed after it is cut down/harvested just like the tree so it will grow again afterwards without the need to replant. Coins dropped from grain are lowered.
    So now builders can make tree farm and a grain farm. Grain grows faster than trees and may be a quick way to gather coins for either buying materials from the trader or buying kegs and bomb arrows, to defeat the portals!
    I am planning in the...
  3. ZFBH v2.3 Major Update

Tsilliev
    Another major update that changes the piloting system completely.
    Have you felt the need to act quickly and that you do not have the time to wait for a gunner or a pilot when you are in the ship? Well I have good news for you!

1.From now on if you are the pilot of the gunship (glider), missile ship or bomber ship you will also be able to use its main gun. To balance this out the pilot can only shoot at the side he is looking at, below and on top of him, he cannot shoot behind him! This will...
  4. ZFBH v2.2

Tsilliev
    A lot of changes.
    1. Autoreload machine gun, bazooka, bomber's silo when the clip is empty, currently there is a bug where it reloads 2 times, not sure why its doing this will look into it further, or i will just leave it like that having an extra ammo if you wait enough.
    2. Bringing the hardcore element:
    3. Zombie Boss HP quadripled.
    4. Zombie Boss spawns each 4 days.
    5.On day 4 and 8, 1x Zombie Boss (ZB) spawns.
    On day 12, 16, 20, 2x ZBs spawn.
    After day 20...24..28.., 3x ZBs spawn....
  5. ZFB v1.9 Major Update

Tsilliev
    Importing all changes to the content from the Capture the Princess game mode, I will copy paste the patch log: