1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombie Fortress Map Pack 2015-03-09

Maps for the game mode Zombie Fortress

1. JackMcDaniels
    Some of the following maps may not have been tested on an actual player filled server, so I am unsure if they works correctly or if they are any fun to play. The FIRST map and the SECOND map do not work well at all, DO NOT use them unless you're willing to apply your own changes to make them work better with zombies.

First map is 200 by 200 pixels
    ruin2.png

Second map is 300 by 300 pixels
    pirateden.png
    Third map is 200 by 176 pixels
    pirateden2.0.png

Fourth map is 150 by 200 pixels
    zombiemountain.png

The first map does not work well with zombies, since zombies easily get trapped under the dirt and eventually stop spawning on the surface. There are also way too many zombie portals which I'm too lazy to remove. Feel free to take the first map, change it, and do whatever you want with it.

The second map is too large and has too many zombie portals, zombies don't have enough agro range, so they tend to pile up on the right and left side of the map, the island is also too overpowered since zombies can't reach you. Think of it as extremely casual sandbox with the added bonus of zombies. Feel free to take the second map, change it, and do whatever you want with it.

The third map seems to work well, so go ahead and use it, more time will probably be needed though to determine possible issues with the map.

The fourth hasn't been tested on a server filled with players, but I believe it should work just fine.

Will update this later once I know more and have new maps.

The Zombie Fortress game mode can be downloaded here: https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/zombie-fortress-mode.17460/

Enjoy!
    Horse_That_Goes_Ni and Remulux like this.