1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombie Fortress Plus 1.6.7f

When the zombie man throws in a little extra

1. Versus update

Frikman
    After asking for a lot of help, I've finally made zombie players possible! This has come with a lot of balance tweaks and whatnot, but only the time will tell how balanced the game actually is (and I've gotta admit it's a bit harsh on the humans). So, asides from the obvious, what's new?

Human Classes
    Humans lost the Necromancer, but have gained "two" new classes.
    • [​IMG] Priest: The Priest replaces the Wizard as the 4th starting class, having the same abilities (orb usage and healing spell).
    • [​IMG] Dragoon: The Dragoon is a flyer class with a spear and a shield. Has really low HP for a melee class (3 HP), but it's easily one of the most versatile due to his longer range.
    • Changes to the Wizard: Now he works the same way the Necromancer did, except that instead of making zombies he can turn regular zombies into animals.
    Undead Classes
    If anyone happens to find a Scroll of the Undead while grave digging, all of the server will know. With the addition of undead, each human class has it's counterpart.
    • [​IMG] Basic classes: All of them have less HP than their human counterparts, but they're faster, can climb trees and have passive regeneration. Additionally, the Undead Builder has it's own set of build stuff.
    • [​IMG] Mystic: The Mystic is the 4th starting class, with the ability to use orbs like a priest but instead of healing he has a fore push, that repels blobs where he's aiming.
    • [​IMG] Slayer: The Slayer is the tank class, using a really, really big sword, dashing with V and hurling black fire balls with RMB. Be careful with these guys, because they're really deadly.
    • [​IMG] Gargoyle: Have you ever wanted to be a greg? Of course you did. Grab people and zombies with LMB and release them with RMB. You can't hold things forever tho, they'll eventually break free.
    • [​IMG] Necromancer: Now that he works for the undead, the Necromancer can summon zombies out of the air. These zombies are always random, and have a limited life spam. Don't forget to teleport with V.
    • [​IMG] Undead Bunny: The undead's 1x1 class. If you ever played BunnyFection you'll find this guy to work almost the same, biting stuff bith LMB and spiting goo with RMB, and if you haven't played BunnyFection the hell are you waiting for? Go do it.
    • [​IMG] Arsonist: The fire lad. He works like the pyromancer for the most part, except that instead of making a flamethrower with his hand he makes small explosions of fire where he's aiming. If your base starts catching fire you probably have one of these guys under your base using pyrokinesis.
    • [​IMG] Stalker: The Stalker is the fast sneaky undead. His primary weapon is a fire dagger, with RMB can turn himself invisible for a few seconds and with V he can screech like a Banshee, stunning all humans for 2-3 seconds. The invisible mind games are really, really fun.

Migrants
    [​IMG]
    That's right, they're back, and they're still green. They can be used as spawn points for humans, or to hire Archers and Mages.

A few last words
    Thanks again to the people on the help forums, @Skinney for letting me use the bunny and to you, the people who have played and tested this with me. I wanted to recreate the classic experience of Zombie Fortress, but now it has expanded even more to be something unique and entertaining
    kaizokuroof and BarsukEughen555 like this.
Return to update list...