1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombie Fortress Plus 1.6.7f

When the zombie man throws in a little extra

1. Balance and hotfixes update

Frikman
    Greetings, with the introduction of undead players some nasty things have been happening lately, so I decided some stuff had to be changed.

New Undead spawn point (sprite by @8x)
    [​IMG]
    I figured out people rushing underground on day 1 and destroying all portals made the game for early undeads really hard and boring, since survivors just camped and chased them when they spawned outside. Now undeads will spawn at the Undead Statue, which is indestructible and serves as a class changer.

Undead Scrolls drop from Bosses now
    [​IMG]

That's right, people becoming undead on day 1 and making the game end on day 4 wasn't really fun, so now you'll have to wait for a boss to spawn (and kill it) to become an undead. The choice is still yours.

Other general fixes and changes
    • Undead Scrolls check the current ammount of Undead players, limiting it's use when there are 3 or more. This prevents half the team becoming undead at the same time.
    • Removed Archer bots until I can find a way to fix their machinegun behaviour.
    • Dragoon's range slightly increased to match it's sprite, shield reworked.
    • Hopefully fixed a bug that caused the Undead Stalker to not become invisible (now the invisibility is also handled on the anim and logic files).
    • Made torchs destructible.
    • Dorms now only heal survivors (so you won't have to fight a zombie inside your base for 99999 hours anymore).
    • Friendly Sharks now hurt undead players.
    • Zombie Sharks now don't hurt zombies or undead players.
    • Saws no longer kill Migrants or Bosses.
    • Undead Builders can now build Zombie Portals (with a lot of materials).
    And that's pretty much it. I may be forgetting one or two changes.
    kaizokuroof and JackMcDaniels like this.
Return to update list...