1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombie Fortress Plus 1.6.7f

When the zombie man throws in a little extra

1. Bridge Hotfix

Frikman
    I've meant to do this for the longest time but kept forgetting.
    • Added vanilla Bridges.
    • Removed custom Team Bridges (not really, but are not normally buildable now).
  2. More QoL

Frikman
    New update with mostly fixes and balances, along with some extra content.

New Features
    • New Zombie: Immolator, a fast running zombie that explodes on death.
    • New Zombie: Flamebag, a flying pain in the ass that sets you on fire.
    • Added a new drop from portals, the Life Force Crystal, which is used to make respawn altars. This makes zombie portals more desirable to chase, as well as making them useful.
    • Added Altar of Revival for the Survivors.
    • Added a short...
    jonipro likes this.
  3. Rebalances and fixes (mostly)

Frikman
    First things first, I gotta thank you all who've taken your time to play and fix this mess of a mod, specially Vamist and [RB] RaZeR for keeping it alive.

It's been a lot of years since the last update. Many things happened, mostly life, but now that I have more time and seeing people were still playing this I had to revisit it. I made a lof of small and a few big changes, so listing them all would be hard, but I'll try to name the most important ones.

Automatic Undead swap
  4. misc fixes and balance

Frikman
    Hi, it's been really busy weeks, but I've finally got some time to fix things :y

Changes and fixes

• Dragoon's HP has been raised from 3 to 4 hearts. Even though he was really good on the right hands he still felt weak for a melee class in general. Time will tell if this is a good change.
    • Wizard's HP has been decreased from 4 to 3 hearts. I realized that, after the elemental patch, he was too strong, being able to kill undead players too...
    INFYNITY and kaizokuroof like this.
  5. More scrolls and Maps

Frikman
    Hi! the list of changes this time won't be really big, but it'll make a big difference.
    New Stuff
    • Scroll of Shark: Summons a friendly shark at your mouse position.
    • Scroll of Elementals: Summons one elemental of each kind at your mouse position.
    • Dark Scroll of the Punished Shark: Summons a Punished Shark at your mouse position.
    • Dark Scroll of Greg: Summons two Gregs at your mouse position.
    • Dark Scroll of the Horde: Summons a small horde of portal zombies at your...
    kaizokuroof and JackMcDaniels like this.
  6. pages hotfix

Frikman
    I went back to the previous system and scripts to fix White Pages, Zombie Arms and Scrolls of Undead. It's been tested online quickly, so it should be working for now. fug

Also Crossbow Knight shouldn't be able to use bomb, fire and water arrows. Lets hope this time I got it right :DDDD
  7. hotfix

Frikman
    Alright, some quick fixes
    • Changed the scripts that managed White Pages, Zombie Arms and Scrolls of the Undead. It was possible to make infinite ammounts of them whoops
    • Elementals now damage corpses.
    • Water Elemental damage nerfed a bit.
    • Earth Elemental attack speed increased a bit.
    • Changed the shape of the Abomination to make it more acurate with it's sprite, now it's bigger.
  8. Pages and Elementals

Frikman
    Hi, after some tests and tweaks it's finally time for an update!

New Stuff
    • White Pages
      [​IMG]
      Zombies have a chance of droping this pages upon death, and with 10 of them you can make a random class book at the Trader Shop. After trying many systems for class books, this one has proved to be the best so far.
    • Elementals
      [​IMG] [​IMG]...
    JackMcDaniels and Stealthkibbler like this.
  9. hotfixes and arms

Frikman
    I'm back, with hotfixes, tweaks and a new guest!

New zombie: Zombie Arm
    [​IMG]
    Zombie Arms will drop from regular zombies and zombie knights upon death. They're the first 1x1 zombie, so chicken builders be careful!

Bugfixes and changes
    • Fixed a bug that made the undead Mystic drown on water (whoops)
    • Drills, Gold Drills and Chainsaws now are only usable by Builders again. On pve it was ok that all classes could use it, but...
  10. Balance and hotfixes update

Frikman
    Greetings, with the introduction of undead players some nasty things have been happening lately, so I decided some stuff had to be changed.

New Undead spawn point (sprite by @8x)
    [​IMG]
    I figured out people rushing underground on day 1 and destroying all portals made the game for early undeads really hard and boring, since survivors just camped and chased them when they spawned outside. Now undeads will spawn at the Undead...
    kaizokuroof and JackMcDaniels like this.