1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[₪] - ShekelLords

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by Chukka, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

I know I have almost non-existent patience with KAG. At this point, the most fun I have is not trolling or being a dick, it's just doing whacky things and trying to break the game. Kind of a @Fellere825-esque thing. Maybe if we're in pubs and we're not into playing like tryhards, we should focus on this mentality instead. I know raging at a video game isn't healthy, that's why I've been playing PoE as an alternative, calmer game, but I'd still like to fuck around on KAG every once in a while.

2. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I only abuse anything that Im allowed to without breaking any sever rules. Water spam is really annoying... Guess what?! It's a broken game mechanic! Boulders are overpowered... Game mechanic! Vote kicking people that are griefing our team is also a game mechanic.

I do not hack this game in any way shape or form. Hacking and griefing your own bases are bannable offenses; both of which I'm not doing.

A clan is no more than a bunch of random players that enjoy playing together. If we all agreed to vote kick someone, then unfortunately for him, majority rules. It's the way the game is designed. We ask the people to stop what they're doing and if they continue, then we vote kick. Why else would that mechanic have been implemented?

Slendy I enjoy talking with you and so does everyone else, but I hope you have a better perspective that all we're doing is having fun. Our version of fun is launching dinghy's from catas with kegs inside or an all boulder team; It's not joining a server griefing a teams base and then leaving.

I understand that you are frustrated with my leading style, but if you look back in our convos I have always asked for everyone's opinion when Chukka and I make decisions. When we're in steam chat I want everyone to feel like they have the right to voice their opinion. It's not my way or the highway.

I will try to be more lenient towards other players in the future, but I will not let them stop us from having fun.

3. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Bison Rider Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Even though I'm not a part of this clan, I think Slendy is right about all that. I'd listen to him. A lot of players complain about player retention and 'omg kag is dead!!!' When most of the negative reviews on Steam are because of the community.

4. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

If he was griefing base then getting him votekicked is justified, but only then.

5. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

No, The use of votekicking is to remove abusive players. There is no majority rules as a feature; that can easily be seen as bullying. If you were to do this in practice it would be abuse of the voting system and should certainly be against the rules

6. TheDirtySwine

With any form of voting comes corruption. If a server admin doesn't want me to do something then let them tell me or in some unfortunate cases ban me.

7. CowboyDan

Swines way of thinking: If theres something in the game, i can twist it and abuse it as much is i want. I mean it is in the game after all! Oh this mechanic is broken and even i admit it? I can abuse it because its in the game!

Why don't you just be considerate and not abuse broken mechanics. It doesn't matter if their in the game and should've been fixed. You're way of having fun is ruining the game for everyone else.

8. PUNK123

The mechanics aren't broken; It's swine's logic

9. TheDirtySwine

No, cowboy dan hit the nail on the head with that one. Everyone abuses something one way or another. Bomb spam is a prime example. Most god tier knights scores would go down without bombs.

10. PUNK123

There is a huge diffrence between abusing an item in a game to farm kills, and getting someone removed from a server because your friends do not like them

11. TheDirtySwine

Let's say that my clan were actually a bunch of random people that didn't know each other. If we wanted the server to play all archer and someone went knight to ruin the fun it wouldn't be a problem if we all agreed to vote kick that person. You have to understand that a voting system like this allows for the majority to rule no matter how skewed their view may be.

12. PUNK123

and you would be in the wrong and liable to punishment

13. TheDirtySwine

Find me the punishable offense and then we can talk.

14. CowboyDan

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Just because something isn't against the rules or fixed or removed doesnt mean it isnt inconsiderate and a dick thing to do. kicking people for fun, spamming chat, perposfully annoying people, boulder abuse, water arrow abuse, spamming wood all over your team's base during build time,

Its the mentallity of a lot of little kids; I can get away with it so I'll do it

15. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

I like fish.

16. PUNK123

the punishable offense is a false votekick. If the person isnt greifing, afk, spamming, or teamkilling you arent supose to start a vote or else it is abuse
    it is though

17. technoteddy303

technoteddy303 Haxor

I like Coon<3

18. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

Dunt make me cry, bby <3

19. TheDirtySwine

I like coon and teddy

20. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor