1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[1013] [Gen] Taking kegs through tunnels

Discussion in 'Classes & Mechanics' started by IguanaMan, Feb 6, 2014.

1. IguanaMan

IguanaMan Ballista Bolt Thrower

Not many people seem to know this but you can take kegs through travel tunnels, even if there are multiple tunnels up.

What you do is spam press E and click the area where the arrow for the tunnel you want to travel to will show. Just keep spamming E and click spamming and you will get through. Takes about 5 seconds for me.

Still not sure if not being able to travel through the tunnels with a keg is a bug but I suspect it is, so I like to think of this of a way of getting around an issue that shouldn't exist, rather than an exploit.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

(it is a bug, and will likely be fixed build after next)

3. zerd

zerd Arsonist
    1. SIEGE Clan - SIEGE

If you don't want to be spamming keys, here is another trick that seems to work for getting kegs etc. through travel tunnels (teammates are able to "steal" the item with this method though):

1. Press E on the tunnel as if you was walking through it without any items.

2. Put the mouse cursor on the desired tunnel-exit.

3. Press C to drop the item on the ground.

4. Press C to pick up the item again, and quickly click the desired tunnel exit with your mouse.

Step 4 must be done within a physics update or something similar to work (is my guess), the timing at least has to be somewhat precise.