1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[1026] Does anyone else think the archers should be more powerful?

Discussion in 'Archer' started by BIOBOSS, Feb 8, 2014.

?

What you think:

1. archers are fine as they are

56.9%
  2. they are a bit weak for only range class

43.1%
  1. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

Haha, you know, Beta is really unbalanced. That's frustrating, annoying, unfair and... fun. The most fun thing about beta is the unfairness of it. Once you dominate 4 guys alone, then your shield doesn't work or get's stuck in the wrong direction despite your mouse position (actually that thing could be fixed) and you get pwned. Archers are overpowered, knights are too and so are builders. Still, messing with arrow types is kinda high tech, like
    [​IMG]

Starsly, BanakaI1, Guitarman and 2 others like this.
  2. qstrahl

qstrahl Ballista Bolt Thrower

While I can appreciate the sentiment of difficulty being fun, I feel that calling unfairness the most fun part of this game would be a great disservice to the people who develop it, and I have to disagree, if only to keep this discussion topical.

I'm really not sure how to take this seriously.

True statement, but archer still needs something more.

... On that note, though, if ever there are more arrow types than inventory slots, I will flip out and break shit.

3. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

It would be fun if they made archer overpowered! ::D: (How? Figure it out yourself 25252525)

Think of it, it wouldn't be that bad... ::P:

Everybody wouldn't play as archers because you will still need knights for breaking through and builders for buildings! :rollseyes:

ARCHERS DESERVES IT! :QQ::QQ::QQ: :kappa: < lel

:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::bison: = Meat!
    :spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::chicken: = Chicken!