1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[1033] Triple Bombjump in KAB

Discussion in 'Knight' started by -Tj-, Feb 16, 2014.

1. Boea

Boea Such Beta

From Paralogia's Thread, the Quad Jump gives you more distance, but less height than the penta jump.

2. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

actually. going up with the quad bomb jump is kinda not a good plan... you wanna go sideways. that way you can get something like a 1/2 of the map with 4 bombs and getting over most of the defences along the way as well as not going as high as you would when simply going up (not as much fall dmg)
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 19, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 19, 2014 ---
    hang on a second. my latin isnt that good so just to be assured. penta is 5 right?

3. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Yes, penta is 5.

4. DatNobby

DatNobby Haxor

i've played enough league to assure you that yes, penta is 5

5. Boea

Boea Such Beta

He went the entirety of the old random gen maps.

6. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

We're living in a world when your latin knowledge comes from narrator commenting your killstreak... #ourgenerationisfucked
    Also bombjump nerf... I mean shield glide nerf... Makes this particular skill less insanely awesome.

Dargona1018 likes this.
  7. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Not really, as bombjumping resets your shield glide time. You can still fly over everything just as easily, you just have to land on top of a tower to not die afterwards (sometimes you don't even have to land on something high, depends on the map).

TheFlare and -Tj- like this.
  8. Gota try this now since i must be bst :3

9. Olimarrex

you can survive the bomb jump from the top even with the nerf. but it does make you take about 2 dmg or smtn...
    if i could perfect this it could be srsly useful

10. jokeman8454

jokeman8454 Haxor

Finally.... after like 40 deaths i get it

kodysch likes this.
  11. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Tip to make it easier: Light the first two bombs very fast, then delay a little between bomb two and three. As long as you can pull off a fast double bomb jump, it's just like that but with an extra bomb.

The dangerous part about multibomb jumps is that if you are holding f to look at your inventory, you cannot use shield - so you have to wait until the moment your current bomb blows before pressing f. By doing that ^ you have a lot more time to take the third bomb out and maybe even check it to see how long before it pops.

This is not the case for quad+ bomb jumps, those are a lot harder

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
    TheFlare and jokeman8454 like this.
  12. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Ironically, you'd get way more distance and the same amount of height just bomb-vomiting on the ground.

PUNK123 likes this.
  13. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

but you wont look as kewl

14. Olimarrex

no idea why... but the idea of someone vomiting hundreds of bombs sounds hilarious...

jokeman8454 likes this.
  15. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

TheFlare and Anonymuse like this.
  16. Gotta love that old glitch :)

17. Olimarrex

o.O that looks so badass...

18. AJFaas

AJFaas Base Burner
    1. supr sekrit cln [skrt]

Im not sure if its fixed by now but when you do triple bomb jump, your body might gib, and you will be still alive, being invisible to some people.

19. Olimarrex

oh? never seen that happen.

20. AJFaas

AJFaas Base Burner
    1. supr sekrit cln [skrt]

Its never to everyone. Just a few people in the game at the time. Ive only seen it happen to myself 1 time. But I always heard complaints about being invisible by some people.