1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[1057] Asatrix' Architectural adventures

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by Sasquash, May 23, 2014.

1. Sasquash

Sasquash Zicronium Merchant Donator

So basically I'm starting this because I randomly build things like the following mine that includes an operation aqueduct
    2014-05-21_00001.jpg
    The trapped water is a cooling pool
    2014-05-21_00002.jpg
    Hard to see the travel tunnel in the upper shaft
    2014-05-21_00003.jpg aqueduct carrying the water to a lower floor, sealed to prevent easy bombing. series of doors actually prevent major back flows. A keg would probably undo this system sadly. 2014-05-21_00005.jpg this wasn't the best build in the end because people joined too soon. ended up winning but I was going to seal off my teams entire lower section to the best of my ability and use bridges to get across and tunnels to get below.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 23, 2014, Original Post Date: May 22, 2014 ---
    @Galen built this on yer server course it was kind of empty so I went all out X3
    2014-05-22_00001.jpg
    from the map you can see the wonderful nasty spike pit below the flag. Though I ultimately wound up sort of failing by making way too small a compartment you'll see. That forward tower actually wound up working well with the catapult, sailed nearly clear over to the red forward flag.
    2014-05-22_00005.jpg
    that entrance gets converted to only being three wide in order to block off the flag a sacrifice that probably broke it in the long run.
    2014-05-22_00004.jpg
    a bit of a back step to show the spike pit above the spike pit

//EDIT: Moved thread. ~Galen

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2014
  2. NinjaCell

NinjaCell Haxor

@Galen I think this should be moved to builder critiques.

3. Sasquash

Sasquash Zicronium Merchant Donator

Ah I wasn't aware of where to put it. As Verra pointed out most of these are built outside of combat
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 9, 2014, Original Post Date: May 23, 2014 ---
    Been a long time since I posted but i've been playing Bunnyfection a bit, found the main server thats up (black death I believe) fairly empty. Built this and left. 2014-10-08_00005.jpg
    So the tower going up has a potions shop at the top so you can make gravity and speed potions and jump away to safety if it came down to that, the bridge has a trap wall inside it hence the two doors, next to which are two spikes each. where Im sitting theres another trap wall behind me, the block in front is a regular one. Didn't screenshot the better build I guess, but that entire cavern got a rework and the cliff was quite the fall. Not many play Bunnyfection so you don't usually see anything this big. Also due to the fact that you don't have as much time as I did.

PUNK123 and Malitha like this.