1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[1057] Cursor automatically selecting actions.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by TomHanks, Apr 19, 2015.

1. TomHanks

TomHanks Builder Stabber

Category: KAG Client

Operating system: MacBook Air OS X Lion 10.8.5

Build number: 1057

Description: I have found that moving the mouse cursor activates one of the "action" keys making the sword/bow/pick automatically go into use. It happens rather frequently. It will mainly occur if I am try to use the craft menu. I open it and moving my cursor over anything will automatically select it and will on occasion cause my cursor to appear to be unresponsive. I have messed with my trackpad and wireless mouse thinking it was the cause at first, but it is not. I have come to the conclusion it is the game as whenever I open the controls menu and click something to change, the movement of the mouse cursor will cause the key to bind to either "mouse X 1" or "mouse left". I am unsure as to why this happens and find it to be too much of a hindrance to allow enjoyment of the game.

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Open up KAG and go into a game. (Solo just for the sake of speed)
    2. Frantically move the cursor around and see if this causes the game to activate action 1.
    3. If you are unable to tell go into the controls menu and see if the movement of the mouse cursor will automatically assign a key config to something such as "mouse left"
    It's been like a year since I bloody reported this. Not one useful response. How about some actual recognition and tiny bit of assistance? You know, like some actual game company who cares about the god damn consumer?

Fuzzle likes this.
  2. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

I'm trying my best to replicate the issue, but I can't seem to be able to. I still think it has something to do with your trackpad. I've played the game for 2 years and I've never encountered and issue like this. The buy menu can disappear if you move around with WASD while its open. Could that be the issue?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015