1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[1057] Elemental Legolas

Discussion in 'Archer' started by austinthus, Mar 27, 2014.

1. austinthus

austinthus Horde Gibber

Hello, I found out a (possibly) new technique for the archer to aid with the imbalance there is. The "Elemental Legolas". It takes a lot of time to set up, and is quite hard to successfully use, but the power is unbelieveable! What is an Elemental Legolas? It is a legolas shot composing of a water arrow, a fire arrow, and a bomb arrow in that order. How do? Simple.

Step 1: Acquire 100 coins.

Step 2: Buy 1 water arrow, 1 fire arrow, and 1 bomb arrow in that order.

Step 3: Get rid of 1 water arrow, 1 fire arrow, and any regular arrows via your own means so that you only have 1 fire arrow, 1 water, and 1 bomb arrow, but do NOT legolas shot them yet.

Step 4: Check your inventory at the bottom of the screen. If you see the bomb arrow is on the left-most side and the water arrow is on the right-most side then you're ready.

Step 5: Make sure you're not in immediate danger, if a knight gets too close or something, then the water arrow will go off in your face and you'll die. Make sure you're a good distance from any obstacles, then line up with the target (usually a structure).

Step 6: Charge up a Legolas shot, then click as fast as you can!

Did it work? If so, congratulations, that was your first elemental legolas (we think)! If not, are you dead? If so, we apologize for any inconvenience that may have caused. If not, then run the hell away from there and grab some arrows.

Troubleshooting: If a regular arrow fired during the shot, then you messed up and kept some arrows. You can ONLY have the 3 specialty arrows for this to work. If you died, then try not to jump off that cliff again.

Vampire likes this.
  2. BanakaI1

BanakaI1 Shipwright

kind of useless because the water arrow will put any fires it caused, if any

3. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

First water arrow, then fire arrow, then bomb arrow...

4. tried this before and its really troublesome. But if done right its a guarantied kill.

5. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

And the reason do do this is.......?
    If you wanted to take out a building, the water arrow is useless. You can buy 2 bomb arrows or a combo of fire and bomb depending on the structure.
    If you wanted to kill and disrupt shit, just spam water arrows (maybe some bomb [even some fire for archers] arrows) and normal arrows. Hell, you don't even need special arrows to excel in combat.
    It looks cool and might freak the enemy out, but it's really pointless.

Combining a water and bomb arrow is sometimes good for taking out key targets like attack builders and keg knights, but that's about it

6. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

It's pretty much just for a cheesy kill. two bomb arrows will do the trick as well in an aoe I believe.

If you use two bombs then it's not as swaggy though, and you don't get to see them run around on fire

FuzzyBlueBaron and Vampire like this.
  7. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

Best kills are still shooting bomb-cooking Knights with a water arrow and immediately following up with a regular arrow.

8. austinthus

austinthus Horde Gibber

This. This technique is good for all situations. Want to take down a building but some dumb knights are standing in front of it? Want to kill that knight that somehow keeps making it past your defenses? Want to look like a boss? This technique works for all of the above.

9. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Ive tried this. Looks cool but worthless really.

10. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Dat necro, @eragon200012. Maybe consider the date and whether you've really got something new to add to the thread before posting next time. :huh?:

11. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Well I'm glad this got bumped. I'll be sure and use this in my next video if I remember. I don't care if it's dumb, it sounds fun XD

12. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Ok sorry