1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[1239](Just for fun) 20 Person, man made tower!

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by DashSlayer, Oct 9, 2014.

1. DashSlayer

DashSlayer Builder Stabber

Yes i may know this is going to be in the wrong section and what not but i decided to post these of my server with some friends and some of my clan members. This is the tower we built, it was really fun! :). 2014-10-08_00001.jpg 2014-10-08_00002.jpg 2014-10-08_00003.jpg 2014-10-08_00004.jpg It was fun with Jadex and alot of other people, got up to 20 people one time. Good to have one part of a community.

MadMeerkat, jimmyzoudcba and 101i like this.
  2. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

well it is a very pretty tower but i cant help but think that pool should be filled with sharks ::D:

J-man2003 and jimmyzoudcba like this.
  3. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

Looks cool :)

4. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I've updated your thread title and move it to the Building Critiques section, as it fits your thread the best =) Be sure to give your threads better titles, rather than just something random like "Hello All C:". I've updated your thread title to reflect a more accurate portrayal of what you have in the thread, but feel free to name your glorious castle whatever you seem fit.

Personally I agree with Punk123, it is a very nice looking tower and it should include sharks, however, as an actual structure in a game, I would probably never build it =)

5. DashSlayer

Haha we did try to add sharks but they kept escaping form it so we decided to add a yacht.

6. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

All I can look at is that awful terrible ladder spam in the bottom middle. Yuck.

7. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

Very sexy tower, would keg it.

8.5/10

8. MrJet

MrJet Drill Rusher

Looks good,how many days you build it?::D:::):::D:

9. DashSlayer

It took us about 5 hours to perfect it, no more than a day xD

10. orange_otter_01

orange_otter_01 Ballista Bolt Thrower

i assume you did some spawning of say... everything, (resources, water, AI people? i think?,that bison i spied, aaaaand all the rest)

:wink: