1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[1239] Simple time adjustment

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Verzuvius, Oct 7, 2014.

?

Good?

1. Good

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  2. Not good

13 vote(s)
    68.4%
Mods: Rainbows
  1. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

So like i have to wait longer to spawn? If that happens i quit.

2. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I don't think that this would be good at all.. Like others have pointed out, this would lead to ultimate defeat whenever you lose a flag. Also, dieing close to the tent means that there are people close by, AKA you need to respawn faster or else you are screwed. Don't punish those that are being spawn-killed/camped/getting destroyed by someone that bomb-jumps over everything.

Overall, a terrible idea that has repercussions that would make over 70% of people either want to have it gone or just flat-out quit.

3. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

I think people would get over it fast and adjust, seems a little dramatic to quit over such a little thing.
    However after putting more thought into it I think the tent idea would fit better.
    Bomb arrow rushes would be a little to encouraged, I'm pretty sour about bomb arrows as it is.

4. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

How would you measure that? Would it be like I suggested that if you die behind the flag? (Spawnkilling would rek the whole team...)

5. H3llO

H3llO Shopkeep Stealer

The suggested system would discourage new/bad players. Improving rush tactics is always a bad idea and might result in a similar problem as the current stalemates. Please reconsider.

If it's just for the sole purpose of winning the game, all you need is coordination/strategy. I once encouraged everyone in my team (about a 7vs7 match) to switch in the last 15 seconds of building-time to knight and gather at the red barrier. By then I only farmed stone and made everyone a drill. Enemy didn't know what was hitting them.

Mods: Rainbows