1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[1239] The best archers in kag

Discussion in 'Archer' started by kedram, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

Well, you saw what I did. Have you ever seen Aurora- do anything like that?

2. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Aurora is very good, for what I have seen. I loved you tth video Aurora.

3. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

How does editing skills measure KAG skills?

I suppose I have to make a video...

4. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Not editing skills. The sneaking/hiding skills and her arrow skills.

5. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I think what Versuvius is trying to say is "Aurora isn't that good, it's just clever video editing to make herself look good" and that's also not true. When I face Aurora in a match I usually have to flee because Aurora is actually that good.

6. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

he just wants some love tis all most of us here are us and aus and i believe he is eu maybe he is tht good and no one knows it have you not thought of that?

7. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

will you ever be able to use punctuation

8. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

@Aurora- is, compared to @Verz, a lousy camper. He's obviously the true ace of spades; not only because he is good at controlling the archer, but because he is tactical in his play -- with his 800 captures we can undoubtedly call him the most winning player on Black Death ( bd-status.com ).

Snake19 and Verzuvius like this.
  9. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

Thank you, finally someone who actually judge me after seen me playing.

10. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Wait, if you're rank 12 and Aurora is 16, why are you even bothering to defend yourself/rip her down? Now you just sound like an immature glory hog. Fine, you're better, great. You don't need to rant just because Aurora got positive attention and you didn't. You just insulted her for no reason at all because some people praised some tactics, and then you got mad when people called you out for it and now you seem to be on some crusade to prove how much better you are. I know KAG is competitive but... damn.

Maybe the reason people like Aurora and defend her is because she's a nicer person than you.

11. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

Well, I now I have been a bit stupid, thats why edited my original text. Sorry. I got mad. I know. Sorry. [Insert Proverb]. Was never meant to get mad at Aurora-, just the community. Sorry. I got nuts. Sorry. Sorry. I've tried to be a more serious person, I just... Sorry.

Sorry.

Nighthawk and Klokinator like this.
  12. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Hey man, an apology and some humility can go a long way.

13. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

lol fucking kidding me?
    Anyway Aurora isn't even a camper

RampageX likes this.
  14. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

15. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Verz... why do you keep editing your post... first you just quoted fuzzle, then you added a smiley, then you added mazey's post, then you removed the smiley, and then you bolded lousy. Are you trying to hint at something or am I right in assuming that apology a couple posts back was slightly less than sincere?

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  16. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

He's an exceptional archer, but I never said he was mature.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  17. Verzuvius

Verzuvius Shark Slayer

18. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Verzuvius plays knight way more often than Aurora does, the ranks from BD cannot represent a solid fact.

19. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

hehe its fun to throw bombs at trumbles and watch him rage

Dargona1018 likes this.
  20. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

Nearly a full page of arguing, aren't we just awesome?
    Nice to see verzuvius is finally realizing it doesn't matter what other people think in this case.

Comparing each others skill is cancerous, it's literally next to impossible for all of us to agree.
    It also wouldn't change anything if we did, I'm personally glad we don't have an official ranking system.
    Imagine the amount of shit posting over such a thing, I think that's why you'll never see it anywhere else besides BD.

It's really not wise to attack each others judgement if you're actually trying to change the opinion they have.
    If you're just attacking peoples judgement without a reason then you're a shitter, no one likes a shitter.

trueok, 8x and Dargona1018 like this.