1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Script KAG [1741] Bomb bolt tech locked until reconnecting

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ShnitzelKiller, Mar 13, 2016.

1. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

Category: KAG Client

Operating system: Windows 10

Build number: 1741

Description:
    Player is sometimes unable to purchase bomb bolt technology after building a siege workshop. This bug persists despite the player having more than enough resources for the technology. The siege workshop shows bomb bolt tech as having already been purchased yet purchased ballistas only fire regular, non-explosive bolts.

Steps to reproduce:
    Bug occurs at random which makes reproducing difficult. I've noticed that this glitch occurs most often when building a siege shop during the initial build period before matches begin. Unfortunately, I have also seen it occur in matches that have gone on for an hour.

Screenshots/Videos:

Picture shows a freshly built siege workshop that does not allow me to purchase bomb bolt technology despite having more than enough gold to do so.
    [​IMG]

"Revived" Thread Additional Information:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2016
  2. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Seems to have been fixed in build 1792
    Code:
    [added] sync to faketech methods (may fix desync on ballista bomb bolt tech)

Has anyone experienced this bug since build 1792?

Kazaco97 likes this.
  3. @ShnitzelKiller can you test it next time you play?

4. _Cuffs_

_Cuffs_ Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

I think I recall it happening to me really recently but my memory is spotty I'll keep my eye out for it.

norill likes this.
  5. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Actually I did experience this issue yesterday. but it was the first time in a very long time.

_Cuffs_ and norill like this.