1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[1796] Catapult change

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by PUNK123, Apr 2, 2016.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Do not allow people to put a flag in a catapult as it leads to longer drawn out stalemates(and makes players less likely to nextmap vote the stalemate imo). It has been pretty common place for more than a year and should just be removed imo

SirDangalang, an_obamanation and Bint like this.
  2. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

I never saw the point of being able to put the flag into catapults other than for griefers to make a never ending match. Maybe used for that one off chance that you actually get enough time to get in a catapult, put the flag in, get full power, and throw it to your base. I never even see stalemates with the thing in fact, I never see it used at all other than by griefers. Almost everyone forgets it exists from what I gather because it's useless. In short, useless concept, can be used for negatives but no positives, = chuck it out.

Mods: Rainbows