1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[1865] Able to slash while holding blobs which should prevent slash

Discussion in 'Archive' started by epsilon, Oct 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Category: KAG Client
    Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit
    Build number: 1865
    Description: When you are knight and holding a blob which prevents your slash, you are still able to slash and do damage without the slash animation playing. Jabs also work. This only works on multiplayer. Other people can see your slash animations but you can't see it yourself. I only know that this occurs with chicken or dinghy, but if there are other blobs which prevent slashing it should work with those too.
    Steps to reproduce:
    Go into multiplayer server.
    2. Switch class to knight.
    3. Pick up a chicken or make a dinghy.
    4. Jab/charge a slash while holding one (you won't see the animation) and destroy a dirt or wood block to see that it works. You can also kill players too.
    Screenshots/Videos: N/A

Kazaco: Fixed in latest build

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2016
  2. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Also, when you pick up one of those item types, any charged attack you were creating will be released.

3. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

This is fixed next build; those items no longer block the slash (so it doesn't release any charged attack or hide your animation). We'll look at properly blocking attacks with them in future, hopefully in consultation with you guys about which item should block what - for now, I've just removed all instances I could find of that buggy system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.