1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Confirmed Engine KAG [1865] Bomb sounds don't follow player while lit in inventory

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by epsilon, Oct 12, 2016.

1. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Category: KAG Client
    Operating system: Windows 10 64 bit
    Build number: 1865
    Description: If you light a bomb, put it in your inventory and walk around, the 'hiss' sound from the bomb doesn't follow the player. It occurs with regular bombs and water bombs. I tested this with Starbob95 and he said the sound didn't follow me but instead stayed in the place where I put the lit bomb in my inventory.
    Steps to reproduce:
    Switch to knight and buy a bomb.
    2. Light bomb and put it in inventory.
    3. Run around and listen to where the 'hiss' sound is coming from. The sound plays from where you put the bomb inside your inventory and not from the player as you move.
    Screenshots/Videos:

In this video you can hear the sound slowly become fainter as you move away from it. You can also only hear it from the right side of your headset (since I was walking away to the left). I did not edit the sound in this video.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
    norill likes this.
  2. fixing this will impact performance, gotta check how big is the impact and if is it worth it

3. asger75

asger75 Haxor

tbh i kinda like this, it happens with the gramophone in flippys mod and u can just keep the music in the place you want.

4. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

I tend to use it to trick archers by putting the lit bomb in my inventory, running up, taking it out and throwing at the last moment.
    If it's doesn't really impact performance it definitely should be fixed but if it has a fairly dramatic impact there is no need.