1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Confirmed Engine KAG [1865] Spawn floating

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by an_obamanation, Jun 26, 2016.

1. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Category: KAG Client

Build number: 1865

Description: Very rarely while playing you can randomly get locked into a floating position when you spawn in, you can't move unless you use your grapple hook as an archer but that can only get you so far before you get caught on a tree or block. This glitch fixes itself after respawn and usually only happens in TDM.

Steps to Reproduce:
    1. Get lucky.

Comments: The reason I don't have a detailed "Reproduction" list is because I don't know how this glitch occurs, it is pretty rare and seems to happen at random. I've had it happen to me around 3 times and only seen it happen to others twice. It's on video though to prove it's an actual thing.

Kazaco97 likes this.
  2. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

This glitch occurred quite recently for some of my teammates in TDM but it has occurred before in CTF.
    The time(s) when it occured in CTF it was on a full server (10 people on the team) and only about 1/2 of the team were stuck floating. The rest were just spiking them :D
    On TDM I've only seen this occur to one person at a time for some reason.
    As Terri stated above, there isn't any way that I know to reproduce this. It occurs rarely and randomly.