1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU 1olaf (frodo123CZ)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by frodo123CZ, Feb 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frodo123CZ

frodo123CZ Catapult Fodder

Im from eu ( more accureatly Czech republic)
    I get home from school at 14:00 normály and at wendsdays i get at 14:20 at thursdays 17 :00 i play like 2 - 5 hours a day (sometimes only 1)

14:10 - 23:00
    In kag classic i was like co-owner of server that my friend had, i was looking if someone griefs, hacks but not only that i also look if They are making game time funier for others players and i had big text file of commands that i could use mostly we jsut tested commands,

I think that if i will become admin o could use it as opportunity to look at things from perpective of admin and i could improve my english also having players taht grief your team or says your country sucks is very unapcetable, im funny,honest and i can understand situations i use screenshots as prove and i dont abuse glitches, when i find any i immideatly report them and i dont abuse my power, wen im tilted i dont say people are motherfuckers i simply smash my keyboard or my table and i have some ideas for kag taht i could realise with other admins if i was admin

Other : Rarely my ping exceeds the limit but dont worry i will moving with my mom in june . And i know kag is wrote in java script but im learning C++ and after i will be good at it i could use it to mod kag. Sorry my grammar if something is bad im trying to improve everyday

Discord : FrodoTrolo #1050 (Profile pic is troll face with thug life glasses)

Turtlebutt, Blubahub and jonipro like this.
  2. *Actually AngelScript.

jonipro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.