1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[281] Cheap but Effective 3x3 Spike Trap

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by BC, Jan 29, 2012.

1. APPLEStoTHEpear

APPLEStoTHEpear Shopkeep Stealer

I had an edited version of your trap BC. Forgot to snapshot it becuase freakin enemy builders kept stoning the top. Ill try to get one soon tho! it was a strictly prebuild trap. Was 6x3 i believe and killed instantly.

Mazey and Rayne like this.
  2. [​IMG]

BC and sj67 like this.
  3. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Yes, Apples' version still gives me nightmares.
    It did bad things to me.

APPLEStoTHEpear likes this.
  4. Melan

Melan Shark Slayer

I see everyone making BC traps now ._.
    Well done :D

BlueLuigi likes this.
  5. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

This trap is soooooo OP. I just had 3 knights chasing me (and I was a builder), I ran just up into my tower then ALL THREE DIED to the 2x3 version of the trap. :D

6. Melan

Melan Shark Slayer

I do admit I've fallen victim to these traps before :(

7. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

BC, you might want to remove the part in your post about it being expandable . . . Because the main reason it works so well is the corner spike mechanic of sliding down the wall on either side that gets you killed so fast. So really a larger version of it is less effective than 2-6 all in a row with 1x space in between. This also lures more knights into thinking they can cross when they are so close to death all the time! :D

:dirt::bridge::spikes::bridge::dirt::bridge::spikes::bridge::dirt::bridge::spikes::bridge::dirt::bridge::spikes::bridge::dirt::bridge::spikes::bridge::dirt:
    :dirt::dirt_bg::spikes::dirt_bg::dirt::dirt_bg::spikes::dirt_bg::dirt::dirt_bg::spikes::dirt_bg::dirt::dirt_bg::spikes::dirt_bg::dirt::dirt_bg::spikes::dirt_bg::dirt:
    :dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt::dirt:

Acavado likes this.
  8. BC

BC Bison Rider

Ok, I removed the expandable part. Thanks!

9. CoD

CoD Haxor

Love your work. Your a building genius :D