1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[349] Structure Overview

Discussion in 'Builder' started by killatron46, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Well, Killatron, due to jump pads in this build, this would be much better:

add as much height as you need, ladies?

:castle_wall:
    :door:
    :door:
    :castle_wall::bridge:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall:

Redigit and killatron46 like this.
  2. Hoj

Hoj Builder Stabber

The repairable base looks very good aswell. Archer ports near the bottom for good solid hits. Doesn't look to demanding materials wise. Looking closer at the design you can see how easy it is to repair. As a lot of us know you can build between blocks in the corner. Which is the main point of that build. Its a decent height which is a plus. Overall i think i might try to use it next.

3. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator

I updated the format, and added Acavado spikes back in. Could you please change the build number to [346] Acavado? ;)

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I got it Killatron. Also forgot to mention, about launchpads. You don't need a wall for them to work. You can go up them like this as well:

:castle_bg::bridge:
    :castle_bg::castle_bg:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall:

If you start at the bottom and press up.

5. killatron46

Nice . . . Boost pads have been around for awhile, and I am aware that they are able to do that. However, the average player has a hard time climbing the ones against the wall anyway, I cringe and how many teammates would die, confused as how to get into the tower.
    Sigh . . . . :( Someday, Kouji . . . Someday. . .

GHOZT likes this.
  6. Hoj

Hoj Builder Stabber

I agree 100%, that people need to learn to advance on the field better. Once you have a well-built base move on. Don't spend thirty minutes building a spike trap. I like to push forward and good building ideas are a must. Most people don't boost off the pads like they should but hey. A lot of public games and regular players that haven't seen the forums. I wouldn't expect anything better honestly. However, these ideas make a big difference when you play wheather they understand them or not. In the future i hope elements are added into the game to motivate players more; But thats in a perfect world. Anyways i enjoy reading all these posts and ideas they help a lot thank you.

killatron46 likes this.
  7. killatron46

Updated, added Shredders (because they're awesome). Could Acavado or Wyeth please change the build number to [349]?

//edit from Kouji: done

8. DeathBomber

DeathBomber Shipwright

What about the anti-bomb pit , with 1 tile gaps between the pit so that the bomb can fall in it and blast down a small gap without dmging the spikes

butterscotch and Hoj like this.