1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[394] Le Bear Tower

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by Sarmane, May 17, 2012.

?

Would the Public like to see a guide and/or more designs of buildings?

1. Yes

82.9%
  2. No

17.1%
  1. superpokes

superpokes Bison Rider

I thought it was some sort of ultra modern and sophisticated defense
    Goodbye to my dreams :(

Jumpout likes this.
  2. Sarmane

Sarmane Go Tau'va yourself San Diego. Donator

no its just a form of block to stop builders from spamming stone around the vault stone- which would make it useless :D

not to mention keep the knee capper open

Matty_ likes this.
  3. Jumpout

Jumpout Shopkeep Stealer

MY GOD.
    GENIUS.
    :P

If you design some more could you pm them to me ;)? So I can work on them abit? would be awesome.

Ghozt likes this.
  4. superpokes

superpokes Bison Rider

Oh, ok

5. flamegod

flamegod Catapult Fodder

By placing at the front wall a blue trapdoor, which becomes "empty" for the red, could knights use it to easily notch up??.
    I also feel that the doors are placed too low, but I think thats because you want to take advantage of vaulting. Other than that it seems to be an overall secure and useful structure.

6. Sarmane

its a good observation flamegod- i dont use trapbrigdes so often due to bombs disbaling them to use as steps to breaking down the doors which are lower then normal by one tile-

i forgot the mention i believe that the main advantage this tower has- is its strong anti sole knight attack- meaning some towers have the disadvantage of being over jumped/taken over solely by knights- this building however, is a lot more tricky in that regard, even if a group of knights were to shield up a group, they would be unable to bypass the secondary tower level due to no vaulting ability in the corridor-

7. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

How do you guys always remember how to build these? I mean I just build whatever feels good though some of that tower has lodged in the kag tower making part of my brain

8. Sarmane

u just practice a build order for it- im suppoed to compose a guide (uni work ugh) ill show soon how you too can build this thing blindfolded

9. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

You can build this blindfolded without falling off its awesomeness?