1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

40+ HOURS OF EDITING

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by Soulflint, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Soulflint

Soulflint Builder Stabber

A couple months of editing. I've spent over 40 hours working on this video, thank you for all of the support guys Help me get to 100 subs! This is my first video of this kind and I plan to make more like it, suggestions for video games and music?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Knife Party & Tom Morello - Battle Sirens (RIOT Remix) The thumbnail is from these awesome guys. Check them out!

2. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Amazing :thumbs_up:, And it was truly worth the wait

joshua12131415, Biurza and Fuzzle like this.
  3. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Really creative! I liked how you used the collapsing building as a sustained sound. The trampoline bass is pretty sweet too.

Meme: VERY fast Breeze jabbing at incredible hihg speed:

If you were to do something similar again, I'd be interested to see more in-game events that are actually timed to the beat, instead of single action-sounds being looped. (e.g. with a multi-bomb jump, where each explosion is a beat; or a double water-bomb-keg?). That would be harder to sync to an existing song though. You might just wanna compose your own beat. :P

Could use some of the best item in KAG, too. (Water.)

4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I actually laughed out loud at the rapid face stabbing wubs :)
    Paras crits above are pretty good - one thing I'd recommend when recording is turning off the GUI (F6) and chat bubbles (in options) - really helps preserve the magic not seeing !team and !keg ;)

5. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

I like how well the esc menu button sounds turned out

Biurza and asger75 like this.
  6. Soulflint

Soulflint Builder Stabber

This totally made my day thank you all so much! :heart::heart::QQ:

AgentHightower and epsilon like this.