1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[428]Traps

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by KingGoldZX, Jul 7, 2012.

1. sometimes theres a bug/glitch where you can see a certain block but some of the other players cant! eg sometimes when builders dig 2 wide holes, theres a dirt block there where it shouldnt be and that builder can move freely through it
    ill try to get a pic

OOORRRR IT COULD BE THIS:https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/428-minor-builder-bug.7245/

2. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

I know the forum automatically merges your posts that are right in a row but you could look at your post after your done typing and see if you have anything to add before you send it.

Gofio, if you wanna play grammer nazi go ply wit Fuzzy wuzzy barron. :rollseyes: He is understandable most of the time, so give him a break.

3. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

Traps that you actively have to work on to make them work are generally not considered traps.
    Also, if you want to show a trap design, just use sandbox mode.

Guro likes this.
  4. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

Im not a grammarnazi!
    Im more like a...
    ..hmm..
    ...a misspelljew?

I think you meant how to keep a trap dark after the enemy breaks the doors, so I'll give you an answer to that question.
    if you want to trap builders, just make a little hallway that simply ASKS to be reinforced with doors.
    that way, they will destroy the doors, replace them, kill the next set of doors, and jump right into your trap!
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::castle_bg::castle_bg::door::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::door:
    :castle_wall::castle_bg::castle_bg::door::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::door:
    :castle_wall::bridge::bridge::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::spikes_bg::spikes_bg::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    this is an example, with just some random trap.
    (so dont tell me how stupid my trap is, its just for the example, kay?)

5. KingGoldZX

KingGoldZX Shopkeep Stealer

how about you remove the last to blocks next to the bridges with team doors makes them think there more because in the dark when thy start moving a small light shines around the player
    </br>--- merged: Jul 11, 2012 3:51 PM ---</br>
    also ur more of a grammar nazi as when you said "dood" and plz speack normmaly