1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[489] Simple Archer Tower

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by evol_nomad, Sep 5, 2012.

?

Which archer towers better?

1. VIP Archer Tower

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Archer Tower (Human Design)

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. This one

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. evol_nomad

evol_nomad Bison Rider

My latest archer tower.
    Much more solidly built and simple to make.
    screen-12-09-03-20-32-01.png screen-12-09-03-20-32-04.png screen-12-09-03-20-32-11.png
    What do you think?
    Offer improvements if necessary

ComboBreaker likes this.
  2. MINIMAN

MINIMAN Shark Slayer

This is ok....
    It will take too much time to build,too much resorses ect..
    Its ok foer the archers but for the knights and builders its hard work.
    The archers r just camping there...

3. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

A way of bridges connecting it to the top of the base (or to a tower) would prevent the enemy from collapsing it, would let knights and builders use it too without losing any security and would set a way back to base for your archers.

While the concept is interesting, I don't think that the cost make it worth.

4. BlackKlit

BlackKlit Shopkeep Stealer

Yeah. Some ways to improve: connect to maintower/keep of your teamcastle, use doors which will defend all workshops(e. your arrowshop can be easily destroyed), make way up for ally knights/builders, mb from maintower. Also... use tricks! Iknow it's simple, but croco system, acavado and a lot more will make it better, be sure.:D good luck!

5. ComboBreaker

ComboBreaker Horde Gibber

The tower itself is lacking.However,building on top of a tree,with a spike pit to support it is a great idea for a base!

This way,archers who were getting jumped on can easily retreat and climb all the way up in the tower.

6. Actually I think this is pretty good. Excellent positioning, I can just make it to the back of the building by jumping from that left tree (good idea to add more trees or build where there are more trees).

The only thing is to seek to cut down on resources, its very good.

Also the factor that knights can slash-vault-throw bombs into the building through the bottom (unlikely, but you can expect it from Exid, MINIMAN, One...people like them).

Also you might want to put the quarters at the back, because it gives off light, which allows skilled archers (like Cykalu, kag625lw, Alistasia, Me~, MinecraftExpert, -Tj-) to time our shots when you do 'door-shooting'.