1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[590] BSB - Bomb Spam Base

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by Cube, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Hey look, that's me in the first picture shielding... yep yep, I'm cool :)

Gofio and I3lue like this.
  2. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

I actually managed to land on the door itself once and take the archer out with gravity. A few bombs later and the top of the tower was missing.

I3lue and One like this.
  3. Been there done that. :D

Gofio, it isn't actually that hard, after bombjumping ALOT, you can almost guess where your going to land, whether it be held bombjumps or thrown ones, if you position yourself in just the right spot, it can be fun, and easy.

4. Force

Force Shark Slayer

With this tower you can just bomb jump, then slide down towards a door thats presumably open. No need to aim. Anyway this is ridiculously easy to do. Seriously ive done this countless times.

5. I mentioned Vidar earlier. He just did that.
    Right in front of me.
    On that tower.
    Such a ninja.
    I'll admit it's hard for me though. Need to work up those ninja skills.

6. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

I've done it once or twice, but usually I've just hit 5-10 blocks above the door and slide down. I still get in doing that though. lmao

7. Ikr dat client side.

8. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

Then the ones at the doors were stupid.
    Doors close nearly immediately, so if an archer is smart enough to back off, the knight will just slide all the way down into a spiketrap.

9. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Orly? I've seen a door close over a second before a knight slimes his way in... Dozens of times.

Gofio and Ej like this.
  10. PadaV4

PadaV4 Shopkeep Stealer

Yes teh close door enemy knight teleports inside bug is ridiculous. As is teh, place stone block before a knight running after you. block appears after the knight i8nstead of before. Congrats you just trapped an angry knight with you, instead of trapping him out >.<

11. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

...I've tried it in KAG (closing doors before knights get in) and apparently you are right.
    The door does close, so my ideas were correct, but the knight glitches through and gets stuck between the player and the door.

12. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

Which is a rather unfortunate experience.

Gofio likes this.
  13. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

14. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Not exactly original, I've seen a million variations of that same basic idea before, large tall areas, skybridge jutting out with doors every X blocks. In fact I'd consider it as basic an idea as a skybridge, but going past that, one thing you definitely should add is above the doors spikes, this prevents knights from jumping on the dumb archers that you know will eventually hold open a door to let a knight in. You can also put sharks on the front of this all the way near the top of the map, super effective.

Gofio and Conquerer like this.
  15. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

Conquerer likes this.
  16. Cube

Cube Catapult Fodder

I've been doing that recently. Since then, they attempt just one time.

Gofio likes this.