1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[590] Little annoying towers

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by kl4060, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

no, just get on top of one and you're past two, land on one then yu're past another 2, then land on that you jump down, get flag and throw it to a fellow bomb jumper who conveniently has a bomb already on timer. good plan

2. kl4060

kl4060 Haxor

you do know our team has things in between and the friendly knight will ruin your day.
    Good point tho

3. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

They can bomb jump over the 'things in between', right? It's not like they'll say, 'Oh, I see a big tower in between me and the other little annoying towers. Hmm, I'll aim to bomb jump low.' (Unless they're different. That's all I'm saying.)

4. PadaV4

PadaV4 Shopkeep Stealer

I don't think these are meant to be the only defenses dude. More like fill the gaps between the big towers so enemy cant move so easy. The big resource heavy towers are there to stop bombjumpers. And seriously what kind of flag building is that allows the enemy bomb jumper to just jump to the flag and take it. that's a builder fail, right there and not a problem or purpose for this building.

kl4060 and soulrealm like this.
  5. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

I agree completely, but what I'm saying is that knights could possibly still jump over the other defences.

6. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

ehhh, that's kind of a redundant statement. No matter what building is put forth on these forums bombjumpers can scale them.

kl4060 and soulrealm like this.
  7. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

Do you even parabolas?

Schizoid, Force and rocker2 like this.