1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[590] The Annihalator?

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by DubstepMonkey, Jan 26, 2013.

1. DubstepMonkey

DubstepMonkey Horde Gibber

Hey guys thanks for the kind support or not kind support jk..:p from all my towers/traps so far. So I've been working my but off to make a new kind of trap which doesn't need spikes i call it the Annihilator?:) So ill show you how it would work from beginning:

So lets just say your the most bravest person on your team and you wander across this simple looking trap?
    you think your boss? :rollseyes:
    thingy.JPG
    Oh no you walk into the Trap?
    thingy 2.JPG
    So u get stuck in them archers spam you with arrows THE END!
    Sorry about this i had to rush this its raining where i live and i dont want it to be a brownout or a blackout.. :QQ:
    EDIT: YES I KNOW I SPELT THE TRAP WRONG :>:(::argh:
    Also here is The Annihilator v2.0 For extra arrow spamminess for all your archers desires!
    thingy3.JPG

Darkdemon11 likes this.
  2. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

3 bombs, and I could collapse the whole thing.

Drok and thegoodone like this.
  3. Chaos-Knight

Chaos-Knight Bison Rider

You'll almost never have that many archers just camping in a tower and waiting for prey.
    Also this structure is incredibly vulnerable against knights with bombs as well as builders.

I wouldn't build it in a serious game, knights will bomb the hell out of that lower portion and you'll have trouble repairing it as fast as it's destroyed

4. Lord_bugg

Lord_bugg Smashing Donator

Also, it relies completely on stupid knights and the squeesing bug.

inactive_account likes this.
  5. Tyngn

Tyngn Ballista Bolt Thrower

Bugg, it's not a bug, it's a feature.
    The trapbridges are jabbable so knights can get up, building is weak against bombs and builders as previously pointed out, and the building is very hard to repair.

inactive_account likes this.
  6. vampo

vampo alchemist Donator Tester

it's nice that you thought to put a spike on the jabbable trapbridge. unfortunately i see spikes on bridge-ladders do a lot more damage to teammates than enemies.

7. Force

Force Shark Slayer

But the trap bridges that allow your team up are easily digged and turned to neutral. Bomb weak. More spikes in the trap area. etc.

8. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

That's why the devs have tried to remove it - and probably have done in the new version - then? :B):

9. Tyngn

Tyngn Ballista Bolt Thrower

From my understanding, the devs tried to remove this once upon a time, but in doing so they accidentally introduced the actual squeezing bug, which instead of just a one way door, you can literally jump through large amounts of blocks almost instantaneously. So now we kept with these one way doors and considered them acceptable

10. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

3 bombs and I could collapse it or get through it. If I was builder I'd also collapse it. It is very vulnerable to builders and bombs, so if I were you, unless you were a complete idiot, I would never build that on a server. It's also kinda easy to bombjump over.
    Here's my version:
    screen-13-03-02-20-00-52.png
    Resource-heavy, I know, but it's a bit better.