1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU 707 (SmileyFace)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by 707, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 707

707 Catapult Fodder

-Which continent are you from?
    Europe.

-How often do you play?
    Every single day, with a few exeptions of course..

-What times are you usually available?
    Usually 17:45 - 21:30 (UTC+2). (School started again..)

-Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
    No, not on KAG servers. Was an admin on a minecraft server a few years ago, before it was completly destroyed by someone, and i no longer wanted to play..sad

-Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I just don't like the limited amount of admins there are at one time. Griefers can strike fast and a little help would be nice (now that i look at this thread it might change pretty fast, if it does i will be just as happy as beign an admin). I don't have anything to do currently, so my responce time is pretty fast.
    I believe i am impartial too, that's a thing some servers need.

-Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
    Probably not?

-Any other information you think might be relevant?

English is not my first language, i can only speak like this. I speak czech, i am currently learning russian and i have a basic understanding of german language.
    I am not limited to EU servers, only Australian servers get really laggy for me. I will be learning a lot about programming at the new school too so i could potencially help with the technical side of KAG. That's about it (for now at least).

-What is your Discord username and tag?
    SmileyFace#9949

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.