1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[748][Gen] Differences of knight, KAG to KAB

Discussion in 'Knight' started by killatron46, May 3, 2013.

1. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Non-pleb archer has the option of grappling or stunning you as you get close, or both. Bomb in face isn't a worry but when tossing bomb at shielding enemy you can aim it over his head, then slash him as he continues to shield it - or else the explosion hits him, either way dealing damage.

I dont think there are many issues with knight combat at the moment, except perhaps the slash stunning after shield for a few ticks too long, and that's very subjective.

Digger101 likes this.
  2. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

Yeah it's maybe it's coz i have talent for knight and i suck as archer...

3. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

No matter how much people complain they will never change knight combat, which i s agood thing because its where it needs to be. The only thing i wouldnt be mad about is if archers were given a third heart but at the same time i dont want that to happen, im just saying if it happened i wouldnt be like FUK KAG IT SUK REEL DIX NAOW.:eek:

4. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

The only beef I have with knight combat atm is that the slide stun is really finicky with everyone jumping around everywhere. The slash blockstring is kind of inelegant as well but not that bad since you can just move to a point where you get knocked back far enough that they can't follow up.

Archer needs a bit of work though. An expert archer is annoying at best but a good knight will win the entire game.

franek123 likes this.