1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[801]+1 Ladder

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Apronymous, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

Category: KAG Client
    Operating system: Windows
    Build number: 801
    Description: Getting an item acquisition +1 thingy for deselecting the ladder block.
    Steps to reproduce: While piloting a vehicle (only tested this with dinghies and bombers) as builder, if you have the ladder block (and it only seems to be the ladder block) selected then deselect it you get a "+1 Ladder" message like you would for picking up an item (you're inventory remains unchanged).
    Screenshots/Videos: screen-13-07-01-11-05-23.png

Yagger and kaizokuroof like this.
  2. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I've seen this happen, although not while piloting a vehicle... have you had this happen recently? I tried to replicate this issue, but no matter what I did, I never got the +1 ladder.

3. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

In 1057 I've been seeing this when click on the blank tile in the block selection menu (when bolding a ladder)(not dependent on vehicles). Presumably what @kaizokuroof was saying. My memory is a bit fuzzy on this bug (8 months and all that) but I have no recollection of seeing this outside on vehicles before today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.