1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[939][Gen] Water Ammo Discussion

Discussion in 'Classes & Mechanics' started by JoshTG, Nov 11, 2013.

1. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Those are good points. Well then if 5 was cut out, the whole 2-4 seconds priming thing and the fact that they explode if you're injured while holding them gives them way more risk. What if you couldn't slash/charge a slash while priming them? (Once primed you could but not till those few seconds were up)

2. Crabmaster

Crabmaster Bison Rider
    1. Zen Laboratories

Adding limited attack power ontop of giving the item a priming time might be a little too much, all depends on how well things would go while testing it out.

I'd like to see the 2 second priming time and maybe the shields blocking most of the effect tested first, then maybe other things if those prove not enough of a change.

Stun items are great additions to team fighting games, but require a few bits to their design. Must effective when used right, must not leave the user helpless while using it correctly, can leave the user helpless if used incorrectly, shouldn't be spamable, stun shouldn't be unreasonable long, should be avoidable in some way. Probably some other important things for stuns, but that is what I can think of right now.

Currently it is spamable, which also causes it to be unavoidable in some cases...I still do not feel the item is that bad and have hardly had issues with it, but the spamability of it is a bit much.

3. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I approve everything being said here. Only thing I may have a problem with... friendly water (Hahahaha... clever...) is not something anyone would enjoy. Reason being is if some random enemy sees you in a massive zerg rush cluster fuck of an army charging at his hall or base or flag... and you're holding a water bomb.. he might get the idea to try to smack you and possibly slow down everyone.. making them prime targets for archers and other team mates. Best thing to do is have it not hit anyone in your team. :o

Oh! I has idea. Why not have it where if a player does drop a water bomb on his team mates (Or gets smacked by an enemy) all his team mates smacked by water can resist fire for a few seconds.... this also works on the enemy as well.. sooo yea.

Klokinator likes this.
  4. Deputy

Deputy Builder Stabber

keep water ammo and nerf bombjumping pls

5. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Get outta here... I liek bomb jumping ya butt hurt mongrel... xD

kedram likes this.