1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[984] Teammates Stealing Bombjumps

Discussion in 'Classes & Mechanics' started by Klokinator, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Feel free to let Kouji know your opinion on this matter. I was almost banned for a week again because of going slightly offtopic, so I'm just trying to be careful.
    //edit from Kouji: trying to keep things on topic is different from locking. The only time a request for locking should be made is when the OP only asks for help in the OP about something that can be easily answered and it is. Otherwise discussion can continue as usual.
    Wait, how does that work? Can you put it in, take it out, put it in, take it out constantly to keep resetting the timer, or does it work only once?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
  2. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

You can't open your inventory after it seems (or it didn't let me), water ammo also gibs you when you do this, although you'd think it would stun.

Not sure it has any use, I did not test to see how it acts towards others, but if it wasn't cooked I suppose you could grab it as an archer and still shoot/grapple to your hearts content then suicide on whoever through it, although it would be more beneficial of course to simply chuck it back.

3. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

@OP, cook your bomb longer before you throw it?

4. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Boxpipe, I've already said that cooking the bomb works fine if you're single bomb jumping (Maybe even double if you do Luigi/Arcrave's thing) but not for the Bomb Vomit technique. You can't do anything with that technique (Which should be removed anyway since it's pretty OP when it works.) if an ally shields on your bombs.

5. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

[​IMG]

6. Boxpipe

Don't use the technique then? If you realize something doesn't work, why do you continue to use and advocate for it?

BlueLuigi likes this.
  7. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

It works amazingly, if an ally doesn't grief it. My point is, either make it work all the time, or remove it completely.

I realize how stupid this is sounding though.

8. Boxpipe

How about neither? Nothing in KAG should work black and white as you suggest. We would end up with a very stale game if that were the case.

Sometimes you need to adapt to the situation and get out of your habits to proceed or win a game, this is the very basis of being 'good' at video games.

Klokinator and BlueLuigi like this.