1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

_Cuffs_

Discussion in 'Archive' started by _Cuffs_, Feb 25, 2016.

1. _Cuffs_

_Cuffs_ Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Region: North America.

A short description of why you want to become a tester:
    I have wanted to be a tester since I became interested in KAG. The depth in this seemingly simple side scroller has facinated me. Being even a small part of something that has kept me interested and jovial for a multitude of hours would be great. I have also heard stories from testers about specific features they influenced the devs to implement or remove and it has further inspired me to become a tester.

Have you ever used IRC?
    Yes, for KAG gather and have visited the official KAG irc a few times.

What OS do you use?
    Windows 8.1, most likely Windows 10 in the future. I also have access to OS X but I don't use it for playing games most of the time.

Find a bug in KAG or TR and give a brief bug report on it or give some constructive feedback on a feature in one of those games.
    As a suggestion for TR it would be nice if there was a button press required to steal a basketball from another player in lobby so you don't have to avoid players who are carrying a ball. This would also make basketball less of a headache for people who don't want their ball being picked by everypassing player intentionally or not.

Any other information you'd like us to know or take into consideration?
    I'm already buddy buddy with many current testers won't have any problems getting along.

Kazaco97, Yagger, MnMixer and 3 others like this.