1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[accepted] AmestriStephen

Discussion in 'Archive' started by AmestriStephen, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If he can be trusted with mod (he has proved that he can be), then he can be trusted with official admin.
    +1

AmestriStephen likes this.
  2. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

lol +1. I don't need to explain.

3. +1 Don't disappoint me Sette!

The_Owl_King and AmestriStephen like this.
  4. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

+1 how hasn't he got admin yet?

5. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

6. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Not sure if needed but... + 1

One of the eu's that stand out... In a good way.

He can joke around but be serious when needed. he approaches situations with a calm head and solves it with an open mind. He also is friendly and approachable. Also has good leadership qualities and will put both time and effort as you may tell by him being the organiser of the second mentor program... Also an example of how much he wishes to help the comuninty both grow and gain experience.

jimster6000 and AmestriStephen like this.
  7. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

mfw, i thought you were already admin on there

+1

jimster6000, AmestriStephen and EhRa like this.
  8. Diazepam

Diazepam Catapult Fodder

definitely worth it
    +1
    (even if he doesn't text back, pf)

9. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

.. -1 I was asking him for a clanwar last summer and I do admit i was being a bit pushy but in the end it just seemed he was getting a kick out of trolling me. I dont think a trolley - rolley admin would be that good for kag but people change or maybe he was just having a bad day.

i message him on the forum to try to organize a clanwar after a bit back and forth of talking times and stuff (me being really eager) he starts to stop replying as much or takes a few days for him to respond with a short not really detailed answer. Then like end of July the convo basically ends people stop talking then one month later I message the whole "wanna clanwar blah blah blah" no reply.. then another month later I ask again but then he replies "kek" and Im like "i just want to clanwar" but then he explains how hes told me no 2 times. (although indirectly) he then leaves the conversation and says "babyboo" onto my profile ;/

just think its a bit immature

10. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

What was immature about the situation was that you equated his clan to SAP's standards because the clan couldnt war at your convenience. I understand you wanted to play(i did too during some of the time) but there just wasnt any active members who we could've counted on to show up to any scheduled war. Also the kek was said because you wanted to beat me(or something along those lines) and i had recently left the clan. Lastly, none of this drama would have anything to do with moderating a kag server. The only thing i do not know about is the babyboo not that it is really significant imo.

looking back on it i read abit immature but w/e i was irritated. Anyway to clarify the kek was in response to him wanting to beat me(or something i dont feel like getting the right choice of words) also i remember telling him that on steam but i guess i cant prove that so whatever. The talks were about when we were available to maybe do something(what with people going through exams and visits on weekends to friends). blah blah blah i think the conversation proves my point anyway. I just really dont like it when people try to bend the truth to make someone look bad

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  11. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

ok I understand now thanks for clearing that up (kind of) but im still standing firm on the part of him being a troll at times which is not good for a kag server which is why i brought this up and he couldve said he didnt want to clanwar directly instead of doing it in indirectly

CowboyDan likes this.
  12. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

I remember telling you to wait for Cob's response about it. We had problems gathering up people.
    Also, as I wrote:
    PS I don't really think that this is directly connected to the official servers administration.
    We had our problems (I won't even quote the insults) and this is ANOTHER thing.

13. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

Ok thanks for clearing that up. Sorry for bringing that up, which I brought it up because whenever you did that I saw you as a troll from that point who goes kek half the time when hes asked a question

14. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

Basically just a sick lad from some where in Europe. He will pone anyone who dares to question his authority and will with out a doubt be the admin to beat. +1+0?

15. Pizza

Pizza Ballista Bolt Thrower

Met @AmestriStephen ingame almost a year ago, played with him quite a bit in my active time. Reliable guy, keeps to rules, keeps his word. The fact he's a forum moderator says something as well in my opinion. Big +1 In my opinion ::):

Diazepam, Biurza and AmestriStephen like this.
  16. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

1 year, same love.
    Brother:heart:

Biurza and Pizza like this.
  17. Pizza

Pizza Ballista Bolt Thrower

Almost man, we met around february ::D::heart:

Biurza and AmestriStephen like this.
  18. BillyWeedman

BillyWeedman Haxor

Veteran, active and cool player. I say yes.

+1 :thumbs_up:

19. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

20. Shen2

Shen2 Drill Rusher

+1 OuO:thumbs_up:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.