1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[accepted] CowboyDan

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CowboyDan, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Where are you from?
    Eastern United States

How often do you play?

Nearly Daily. At least a few hours every time I play. Almost always on official servers

What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone)?PST-Pacific Standard Time.
    I
    n Summer, nearly all day est time. During the school year, 5 at night to 12.

[Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well)
    I
    've never been admin on a notable server, but I helped admin @makmoud89 's factions server public tests.

Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner?
    Y
    es.

How long were you admin?
    Was your admin status ever removed and if so why?

Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
    If so, ask them to post here

@rymcd @makmoud98 @PanduhsFTW @Potatobird @Vampire @ParaLogia

Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I think I would make a good admin because of how active I am in game and in the community. In addition, I'm positive and friendly. I feel like I'm trustworthy to do the right thing and deal with any situation well. I'm always on the mumble as well so i have easy access to help if I ever need it. I always stay level headed and help out newer players. I hate seeing problems on a server and there's no one to help because I have a drive to help people and punish the person who needs to be. Overall, I feel like I would be able to make official servers more of a positive experience.

Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I have contact to many US admins and I'm always on mumble. I make kag videos and can easily record hackers.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
  2. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

+1, Good kid & would be a good admin.

3. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

He's never shown any bad behavior in front of me, and he seemed like a good guy the times I played with him.
    +1

4. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Honestly thought cowboy dan was a talented and well-behaved player. Didn't see anything wrong with him at all in game. My old Nova clan used to hate on him as a joke, but I was always friendly to him and even talked to him on mumble to make sure he didn't take my clans jokes seriously.

My entire view on Dan changed when he came onto my admin application making false accusations towards me, claiming that I did things with malicious intent. I have absolutely no idea what I did to make him so mad at me. I'm really disappointed and would've given Dan a plus one whether or not he did the same for me... But with the recent acts of immaturity I do not think he is fit for such a position.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  5. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Not sure what "false accusations" you're talking about. I just used evidence from recent matches with screenshots and chat logs. It was nothing against you personally, i think you're a cool person, but i couldn't imagine you as an admin (no offence) If there's a misunderstanding with the recent events tell me

Dargona1018 likes this.
  6. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

I've never seen him lose his cool +1

7. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

he's a tunnel snake +1

kittycity likes this.
  8. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Cowboy is mature and active. He always keeps his cool and treats people with respect.

+1

9. finleymars

finleymars Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

+1 Dan is level headed, kind, and active. I have never seen him lose his cool. Generally, just a nice, responsible guy who would make a great admin

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  10. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

He's a respectable fellow. I can see him as a good admin. +1

11. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

Very calm, respectful, and active player. Like most have already said, i don't think I've ever seen him lose his cool. Would definitely recommend.

12. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Cowboy Dan will Cowboy Ban anyone who is a bad. +1

Adrianza and Snake19 like this.
  13. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

blackjoker77777 and Dargona1018 like this.
  14. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

15. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

+1 He'd be natural, no doubt in my mind. He lacks some experience but it won't be a problem. He's frequent in mumble so he checks out for me and I can't say I've actually seen him salty ever. He's always able to make light out of a bad situation, even the really uncalled for ones. You won't see any problems from him and he's been active for a long time and still is. We could really benefit from new blood like him, I hope he doesn't get overlooked.

16. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

I do not know a lot about Cowboy Dan, but from what I seen in game, it is always attentive to the players.
    And appears to be a nice guy.
    +1

17. +1 has a cool cat

18. +1 the only dan i'd cowboy

19. Cowboy Dan would make a great admin.

+1

20. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

dan is da man. +1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.