1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[accepted] PanduhsFTW (Stinky Butt)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by PanduhsFTW, Dec 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PanduhsFTW

PanduhsFTW Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

• Which continent are you from? North America (US)
    • How often do you play? I play 8+ hours every day and have been playing even more since my classes ended.
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone)? I generally wake up and hop on between 9 to 11 am (CST) and play until anywhere from 11 pm to 3 am.
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well) I had my own server up for a bit called "Come At Me, Bro" which experienced brief popularity. Then there was the Last Kings server and King Eriksson's server, when that was around for a bit. I know there isn't much there, but administrating isn't too terribly complex. I've been an admin on other games also, so the concept isn't foreign to me.
      • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner? Last Kings, I did just get the position for being part of the clan. I actually applied for King Eriksson's server.
      • How long were you admin? Last Kings, I was admin since I joined, so for about 6 months or so. King Eriksson's lasted a few months before he stopped playing and the server went down.
      • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why? My admin status has never been removed.
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
      • If so, ask them to post here. I'd rather not name any names and make them feel obligated.
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? I haven't been playing for as long as a lot of other players but I'm fairly well-known and like to think that I'm pretty well respected. Obviously there are people who don't like the way you carry yourself (or call you a "hacker" because you're "2 gud"), but everybody that has taken the time to get to know me can attest to the fact that (teasing aside) I'm an extremely fun, fair, and polite individual. I believe my strong sense of right from wrong is very beneficial as far as administrating goes. As far as justice goes, I tend to see things as black and white. There isn't a very gray area to right and wrong in KAG anyways. I've observed good admins before; I've asked what the proper way to handle things in certain situations is as well (as far as ban times or if the offense just deserves a mute). I know that I'll probably get a lot of flak thanks to the antics of other members from the old Lk community, but I ask you to please judge me based on my application and me as a person, rather then the group I was included in. Other than my time commitment, love for KAG, and innate sense of justice, I believe I'm patient and level-headed enough to stay responsible in any situation. I'm good at expressing empathy and also at separating my competitiveness from the issue at hand. I'm good at reminding myself that not everybody is as invested in winning as others, and that some players like to play casually. I'm also not afraid to ask for help; if I'm, for some reason, unsure about what punishment is befitting of an offense, I'd willingly and gladly ask what the proper ruling should be. I'm also a player that plays TDM and CTF both consistently, so I can gladly administrate justice on both (I know a lot of other players and admins are not very fond of TDM, so I consider that worth mentioning).
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? I was debating if I should include this or not (I don't want to come off as "braggy" or like I'm grasping at irrelevant information), but I ultimately decided that I would. In May I'll be graduating with my Bachelor's in Psychology. Even though I go to school, I've still devoted plenty of time (WAY more than I've spent studying) to playing KAG. I've learned a lot about expressing empathy, about proper communication, about defense and coping mechanisms (which I often use to infer why a player is behaving the way they are), and a few other interpersonal skills which I believe can really benefit my interactions with the KAG community.
    Thank you for reading my application and I look forward to serving and protecting my fellow players! :B):

Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  2. teKK1

teKK1 Bison Rider

+1 Awesome Guy!!!

PanduhsFTW likes this.
  3. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

+1 Stinky has what it takes. I've known him for a long time and I feel he really deserves this position.

PanduhsFTW likes this.
  4. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

+1 Does not have a baby dick

5. PanduhsFTW

PanduhsFTW Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

Mak is right. I am fairly well endowed.

6. Spuds

Spuds Tree Planter

+1 At one time banned me for my lag switch.

makmoud98 and PanduhsFTW like this.
  7. @PanduhsFTW is definitely the kind of guy I would see holding this kind of position, Has a great sense of humor but knows when to cut things out and take something seriously. I witnessed him handling people on the LK servers and he was understanding when needed and forceful when neccesary. Id be quite surprised not to see him get this position.
    +1

mng242 likes this.
  8. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

Stinky is on the shark mumble and I have the opportunity to talk to him and see what kind of a person he really is, which can be hard when all you have to judge someone by is text in a forum post. He is a mature dedicated guy that loves KAG. What else can I say?

+1

PanduhsFTW likes this.
  9. neil58

neil58 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

+1; He's on TDM all the time.

Pharphis and PanduhsFTW like this.
  10. SharkT

SharkT Arsonist

+1 He is a Smhoozer

PanduhsFTW likes this.
  11. Ominent

Ominent Builder Stabber

+1 He's the stinkiest

PanduhsFTW likes this.
  12. kvex

kvex Bison Rider Official Server Admin

1+ I smell a smelly smell that smells Stinky.

PanduhsFTW likes this.
  13. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

+1 cool dood, lives in my state, i owe him a cooked steak.

PanduhsFTW likes this.
  14. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

He will at long last bring order to the forsaken lands of TDM

+1

Tern and PanduhsFTW like this.
  15. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

+1 Would trust with life

PanduhsFTW likes this.
  16. Pharphis

Pharphis Tree Planter

+1 pretty ok

PanduhsFTW likes this.
  17. SirPowningham

SirPowningham Catapult Fodder

+1 Stinky is as good as they get in terms of leadership!

cheers from the State of Georgia!
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 14, 2014, Original Post Date: Dec 14, 2014 ---
    Amen, we need a admin to help keep the undesirables off TDM!
    and Stinky is the man!

PanduhsFTW likes this.
  18. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

+1 Very trustworthy and friendly. We became good friends quite some time ago and I've never seen him mistreat anyone.
    On top of that he is very active and I think we're lacking active admins.

PanduhsFTW likes this.
  19. Kububv

Kububv Drill Rusher
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

+1 For being an all-around good guy. Stinky is very friendly and approachable. I know he's the kind of guy who will take claims seriously and help keep the servers free of riff-raff.

PanduhsFTW likes this.
  20. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

+1 good listener

mng242, makmoud98 and PanduhsFTW like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.