1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[accepted] ParaLogia

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ParaLogia, Jul 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Which continent are you from?
    • North America - USA
    How often do you play?
    • 5-7 days a week, usually for a few hours each session
    What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone)?
    • Eastern Time (EST), online in the afternoon/evening, especially on weekdays
    Which well known servers have you had admin on before?
    • Uh, I was admin on Action [!] CTF and a few other servers in classic. I haven't looked for any admin positions in release. I got admin
    Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner?
    • No
    How long were you admin?
    • Until the death of classic.
    Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people? If so, ask them to post here
    Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    • I'm pretty active on KAG, and decently respected (I think). I'm a THD tester and a global moderator on the forum, which shows that I'm invested in the community. In addition, I've submitted reports for griefers/hackers before, so I know how to record baddies.
    • I can keep my cool pretty well in-game (Even water spam doesn't bother me), so I can stay level-headed while dealing with other players.
    Any other information you think might be relevant?
    • No, I think that's everything

2. +2000 Para is a cool dude

3. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

+99999999
    Paralogia is a really smart guy, almost to smart lol. He'll do a better job then any other US admin right now including me. He's very active as well and always does things the right way. You won't have to worry about proper reports and grey areas with him. In fact I've never even seen him go off on someone. I'm not even sure if it's possible to get under his skin.

He's always been a super nice guy to everyone. One of my favorite people in this community, I really enjoy playing any game with him. I've known him for a while as well so everything I'm saying checks out pretty well for me. I honestly wish there was more people in this community like him.

4. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

+1
    Para is a cool dude.
    Haven't seen him in any stressful situations, but his personality doesn't seem like one that would allow anything less than a level-headed response. Always seems to be in a good mood.

5. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Para is already a global moderator on the forums he is more than qualified for this position; plus, he is asian. You can never go wrong with an asian.
    Seriously, I think para is trustworthy I've never seen him abuse admin anywhere. He is pretty cool-headed and I've never seen him rage. I think the most important thing when your an admin is keeping your cool, and para does just that. Para, I'm sure that if Furai can trust you with global mod on forums he can trust you to be an admin. you got this ez game no problem. +1

kittycity likes this.
  6. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

What's the point of this thread. Should have just straight asked furai. +1.

Vampire and PanduhsFTW like this.
  7. PanduhsFTW

PanduhsFTW Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

Its all already been said for me. The most qualified admin I've seen. Completely fair and calm. +1

8. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Accepted. Will add when I'll gather more people.

PUNK123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.