1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[accepted] Snake19

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Snake19, Jul 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

:oops::heart::heart:
    Ahahahahaha :'D
    ::P::thumbs_up:

PanduhsFTW likes this.
  2. Kabouter123

Kabouter123 Catapult Fodder
    1. Ancient Gear - [AG#]

So much bromance in this thread. I'm having a semi stiffy.

PanduhsFTW likes this.
  3. rymcd

rymcd Bison Rider Staff Alumni Tester

+1
    It's about time you apply for this Snake, I don't know what you were waiting for. He's clearly a natural to anyone that's still active in this game. I know some people have misconceptions from the forums and it's really a fucking shame. If you actually talk to this guy at all you'll see how lovable he is. He's a very kind hearted person that just wants help KAG never stop improving. I honestly think it's a no brainer for accepting him, EU could really use some more admins like Snake. Although @Snake19, you do lack some experience so make sure you understand the all of the rules if you get accepted. If you any questions or just need advice about it please message me.

PanduhsFTW and Snake19 like this.
  4. Snake19

1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

I would do everything I can to be successful my task. (if i am accepted)
    Previously if I had not made an application that is because I thought my English was not good enough.
    Now I think I am ready :p

Thank you for offered me your help Jiggy.
    I will not hesitate to contact you if I need help :)

5. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

-1 he's incredibly immature and hypocritical.

6. Snake19

1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

There a few months you appreciate me and you had even asking my steam. Recently you hating me and I still not understand why?

PanduhsFTW likes this.
  7. #kingarthursmad

8. +1234567890

Snake19 likes this.
  9. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

I wouldnt call it immaturity, but more of a lack of self-controll on the forum. There was a 100~comment post on his profile where he and thebonesauce fought over some really pointless crap. That being an example, and being said, i still think he would make a good admin

Snake19 likes this.
  10. Someone give this person admin, I'm surprised he's not already an admin.

+1

Snake19 likes this.
  11. Snake19

1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

I'm a bit more okay with that I normally keep my calm pretty well.
    Even under the pressure of insults.
    But there is a certain limit, when one begins to insult me and trash talk (for example) I lost my self control, but I still polite to the person. Contrary to him, I'm not gonna in any way insult him.
    (this is what happened with thebonesauce for example)

PUNK123 likes this.
  12. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

He isnt immature at all, cut him some slack... his main language isn't English and he tries to get involved and help the community, but sometimes he gets caught at the wrong place at the wrong time and it makes him look and even though he tries to do good. Keep up the good work Snake.

13. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

Snake is really dedicated to this game and he can be a mediator for many things.

+1

Snake19 likes this.
  14. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Cool person and suitable for official server admin position. Would beat on them baddies with his snake.

+1

Snake19 likes this.
  15. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

Takes it seriously, for better or worse
    +1

Snake19 likes this.
  16. really involved with community, level-headed and mature, but sucks at english :P

+1 anyway

startselect3 and Snake19 like this.
  17. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

+1 I like him and is evident in his organised proactivity in keeping KAG interesting, and to make sound judgements as an admin with such a desire to grow the community.

:r_flex::smug::flex:

Snake19 likes this.
  18. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

That has nothing to do with why I think he is immature. Farming KDR on black death and excusing it by saying "I got really high so I messed up" makes it even worse, and at first he said that his brother was playing with him but was just really new, so that just goes to show he is a liar as well. That's only skimming the surface, what about the time he farmed MIST? They were almost the only clan they would go against, and they won against them like 10 times because he knew he could win the tournament if they went against the weakest clan competing over and over and over again, that is a really shitty thing to do. His general behavior is toxic as well, maybe he does say the wrong things because he's french but accounting for the other things he has done I wouldn't count that as an excuse. I really do hope either I'm wrong about him, he doesn't get accepted, or he has changed a lot.

19. Ok, i was the manager when i was in AG, so tell me how can we play vs other teams if no one want play vs us ? just for you. (and i don't have the screen of steam/skype)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Psiklaw likes this.
  20. Snake19

1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Indeed I have farmed on the Black Death, the November 12, 2014.
    Only forty kills, while many people know that I did not need to do this to have a big rank.
    In fact I also lied because i do not wanted said the real reason in public who was for me even more distressing.
    I apologized to Leo that day. And he accepted my apology.

In fact I actually changed a lot, because now I do not care completely about rank, friends taught me to play for fun and I could never thank them enough.
    It is also one of the reasons why I did not want to become a admin before, because I was too obsessed with that rank.

Regarding the history of MIST, everything you said is false.
    I never wanted farm this clan, the story was explained a billions of times.
    here is a brief summary based on quotation:
    https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/kags-dying-competitive-scene.23690/page-8#post-350249

Psiklaw likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.